Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i will also be rocking animal pippens but then will likely get the "eye" from the wife like those are UGLY as hell :lol:
That's when you hit em with the
13094179_800935793341377_1066563719228884454_n.jpg

Question on the Coke tee and the marlin tees, are they the same fit and material as the Monday box logo tees? I have the pink and grey box logos and making sure the others fit the same.

Also on sizing, and we kinda talked about this a while back, but what other Kith tees fit similar to the box logo tees? I'm a big dude and and normally go XXXL but the XXL box logo fits well. Is it the Raglan or the LG that fits big?

Question on the Coke tee and the marlin tees, are they the same fit and material as the Monday box logo tees? I have the pink and grey box logos and making sure the others fit the same.

Marlin tee fits the same as the rest of the box logo tees but the cherry coke shirt fits smaller for sure

Still haven't got my shipping confirmation, but the charge on my CC went through, not just pending :\

EDIT: Got tracking info this morning :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom