Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

There's nothing wrong with feeling that way at all , but don't let age stop you from enjoying things

my mans out here living
1.PNG

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with feeling that way at all , but don't let age stop you from enjoying things

my mans out here living
1.PNG

Gotta agree with you my man...I won't rock anything outrageous but if it's something that I'm really feeling I'm not letting my age stand in the way...

Just need the big swoosh sweatpants. hopefully they actually drop, I thought they were supposed to be with the maestros.

Im slowly turning to want the black pippens, but im going to stop myself. I know it would be an impulse pick up and me just being a kith fanboy :lol:

those animal prints such a great shoe to look at but I don't think I could wear them as a 35 year old lol

Yea, I’m 32 and I’m feeling the same. I was gonna go for the black, but might pass on those as well. I wanted the purple the most and now that I got them, I’m pretty content with having just those.

Yea, I’m 32 and I’m feeling the same. I was gonna go for the black, but might pass on those as well. I wanted the purple the most and now that I got them, I’m pretty content with having just those.

Yea fam those black joints are probably one of the best from the collection..

Yeah I was shooting for the top or bottoms on this fit. Also shooting for the printed check pants...sucks knowing I'll only have time to shoot for one of the three.
Yea fam it really does...I'm shooting for the jacket first because I want that one the most..it would be nice to be able to cop everthing you're aiming for tho...

Reactions: You
should be. Im hoping to grab the navy pants. If the jacket had a hood it would have been instacopped, but im not a fan if windbreakers without hoods.
Yea man I feel you on that. if I'm able to grab it I'll just throw a black hoodie under it lol

Reactions: You
It's a shame they aren't offering the animal print in women's sizes. Seems like a wasted opportunity.

I think that big sizes (11+) ship in a different box than the 10.5 and down. It also seems like the big sizes are shipping slower than the rest of the Take Flight Delivery. Most of the folks in here who haven't gotten shipping seem to fall in that group. I stopped by kith to see what was up, and they are inundated from last friday...moving slower than usual, etc. Just a heads up

"you're supposed to stop rocking ______ if you're age __"
"not supposed to wear color ____ if your (insert ethnicity)"

statements I HATE. do YOU fam.
Im 32 im wearing what i want (and its not a dress shirt or polo or some **** with a collar)

Back
Top Bottom