Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i didn't realize that they were planning on closing the soho store before the new one opened. kinda blown, since i go to NYC every October, and i always stop by Kith.

Blk/red tearaway pants getting delovered tmrw (I live in the DMV) said it was fullfilled today.

Blk/red sherpa still not fullfilled

Also on sizing, and we kinda talked about this a while back, but what other Kith tees fit similar to the box logo tees? I'm a big dude and and normally go XXXL but the XXL box logo fits well. Is it the Raglan or the LG that fits big?
Someone help here. Need to up my longsleeve tee game.

i didn't realize that they were planning on closing the soho store before the new one opened. kinda blown, since i go to NYC every October, and i always stop by Kith.
new one opens on friday. So just today/tomorrow closed I believe.

Damn i remember going to kith when it was just that little hole in the wall shoe section. Kinda bittersweet to see the soho spot closing

Got my purple pair yesterday. I like them, don't love them. Wife hates them and asked if I can return them. Long story short, I put them away in the closet for now. On the fence after I was really pumped to have these. Gonna wait and see some fit pics to see how to best rock them before determining what to do with them.

glad I got to check out the old spot when I could. I'll be looking forward to the new place next time im in New York.

Been to Kith SoHo once, when Ateium was still in front.

Never been to BK before, looking forward to stopping at both next time I’m in NYC.

Anyone been to Miami lately? Curious what they have in stock. I want to go in and try on a bunch of ish to see what fits.

I think I'm passing on the shoes, but I'll probably try and snag those triple swoosh pants :nerd:

Been to Kith SoHo once, when Ateium was still in front.

Never been to BK before, looking forward to stopping at both next time I’m in NYC.

I kinda missed the old set up, while the Atrium was still there. Kith wasn’t as hyped, so it was easy to walk in without rubbing elbows. They didn’t even have security back then.

lol, my brother came with me when I went to the store and he was so confused a place like that would have security.

Got my purple pair yesterday. I like them, don't love them. Wife hates them and asked if I can return them. Long story short, I put them away in the closet for now. On the fence after I was really pumped to have these. Gonna wait and see some fit pics to see how to best rock them before determining what to do with them.

yea may have to wait till next week to see fit pics. same thing here also many don't have them in hand yet. most i keep seeing is black denim and or grey sweats.

which is more a basic fit with the shoes popping out. im cool with it seems most are using them for the cozy vibe

yea may have to wait till next week to see fit pics. same thing here also many don't have them in hand yet. most i keep seeing is black denim and or grey sweats.

which is more a basic fit with the shoes popping out. im cool with it seems most are using them for the cozy vibe

Yea. I just wanna get some ideas as to how I'd wear them. I'm leaning towards the zipper partially undone and tucking my semi-fitted denim into that area on one side. Similar to this 750 look: (Probably one of the best 750 on-feet looks I've seen)

upload_2017-10-4_13-55-8.png

Back
Top Bottom