Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'd be in for the l/s tee if it was just the front logo. That massive billboard on the back is a pass for me.

2_badac206-19f1-4aa2-8737-20b2b0140bbc.jpg

I'd be in for the l/s tee if it was just the front logo. That massive billboard on the back is a pass for me.

2_badac206-19f1-4aa2-8737-20b2b0140bbc.jpg
Lol you guys kill me with this sometimes. But its preferences. I think the back is fine. Alot better than some stupid “ deep” saying some brands put on their products.

The camo is a cop for me lol.

Changed my mind on those 40 belows. I can cop the LS and some mercers and pair them with my black timbs.

Lol you guys kill me with this sometimes. But its preferences. I think the back is fine. Alot better than some stupid “ deep” saying some brands put on their products.

The camo is a cop for me lol.

Changed my mind on those 40 belows. I can cop the LS and some mercers and pair them with my black timbs.
I just don't like massive billboards. I'm cool with box logos and front pocket area logos. Just the Timberland tree with the branches saying Kith would have been cool. Just too much for me. But like you said, preferences. Rock what you like boss.

Back
Top Bottom