Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What's up guys?
Haven't been in here in a while
Wore these yesterday before the snow
IMG_0947.JPG

i still stand by what i said last year, i prefer the 2.0's with the navy midsole. they both look really good but i just prefer the 2.0

White midsole would have been nice but navy is still good. I get totally different vibes from each pair.

Southern bammas and cali folks should be barred from this timb release. Leave us northern brehs to timbs :smokin

I might drive or take a chinatown bus from DC to kith to cop. Whats the line process like? Any campers lining up at 4am?

Southern bammas and cali folks should be barred from this timb release. Leave us northern brehs to timbs :smokin

I might drive or take a chinatown bus from DC to kith to cop. Whats the line process like? Any campers lining up at 4am?
i can’t imagine people camping at 4am for the timbs. Why wouldn’t u just cop online tho? I was gonna walk over to Kith bk for the navy ones but not sure I wanna drop 300 on them

i can’t imagine people camping at 4am for the timbs. Why wouldn’t u just cop online tho? I was gonna walk over to Kith bk for the navy ones but not sure I wanna drop 300 on them
Im impatient. I’d rather have my $$ taken out instantly too lol

Back
Top Bottom