Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Black and camo havoc
Pink rose l/s
Olive spade l/s

Love this collection

Love more the fact that kith is easier to cop than supreme AND the quality is much nicer

Black and camo havoc
Pink rose l/s
Olive spade l/s

Love this collection

Love more the fact that kith is easier to cop than supreme AND the quality is much nicer
This. Between the hype and instant oos you see on supreme, you're looking at resale for that stuff so might as well go with something that's better quality.

i completely forgot about this drop until like a few mins later, wound up copping the olive peace force tee + the khaki cargo pants. everyone was too distracted with the atmos air maxes (i was too tbh)

Copped a black Havoc tee. Having the graphics embroidered on front and back makes it a welcome surprise for me.

Hell yea

Embroidered rose on right sleeve

Embroidered rose on the right sleeve, misspelled word on the back. #collectorsitem lol

EDIT: I looked at the site pic just now. It looks like they fixed the spelling before it went into production? Look at the pics that someone noticed the misspelling yesterday and the Kith page now in the spoiler :lol:

Also, I actually like all the Peace Force and Havoc tees. Just curious if anyone recalls how long it took to sell out?

Current:

DSC_1146_62cf1c6a-1cb6-40a1-9c9f-ba6dff16aa95.progressive.jpg

The other day:
39_71d92f60-e4ed-462b-92cd-2a607355de48_2048x.progressive.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom