Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yea idk why but I've had really good luck the last few weeks. I copped the "Slow release" l/s last month then took a few weeks off. Last week I copped the flower tee, then the l/s rose shirt this weekend, now the pink l/s this morning. I have found one little trick that saves me 1-2 seconds and those seconds might be what's helping.

Yea idk why but I've had really good luck the last few weeks. I copped the "Slow release" l/s last month then took a few weeks off. Last week I copped the flower tee, then the l/s rose shirt this weekend, now the pink l/s this morning. I have found one little trick that saves me 1-2 seconds and those seconds might be what's helping.
What is the trick? Logging in?

they might have done something. I was able to grab the Atmos AM1 manually on kith this weekend.
i was at the end but got payment declined, but my card never got blocked by my bank

still managed to get an am1 from somewhere else in the end

“Kith has done a great job at blocking bots”

poOS53NZp

:lol: :smh:

“Kith has done a great job at blocking bots”

poOS53NZp

:lol: :smh:
Honestly that looks like a photoshop. Timestamp is the exact same for all 25 checkouts? That's impossible. Plus that's double digits of one size in the crew and tee. Very hard to believe. And it's the page of a company selling their bots so they have motive to inflate their success.

Waiting for the dramatic tweet where he talks about how he re-engineered the asymmetrical pull strap

Was at the LA store earlier today and one of the employees was wearing the new Response TR (not the pair RF just posted) that's part of the EEA collection. They're pretty dope, but a little bright/pastel-ish for my taste

Was at the LA store earlier today and one of the employees was wearing the new Response TR (not the pair RF just posted) that's part of the EEA collection. They're pretty dope, but a little bright/pastel-ish for my taste
These are the ones I want to see.

Back
Top Bottom