Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I got my flower tee from last Monday. It's a different material than the ones from last year. It's a thinner tee, which is nice for summer. The ones last year were great quality but honestly they were too damn thick for summer. This one isn't thin or cheap or anything, just better suited for summer.

Kith e-mails me a tracking number for a shirt and I click on the tracking and it pulls up a package that was delivered to someone else back in 2017.

Modern day XXL is like an XL in the '90s. We ain't got bigger, clothes have gotten smaller. :nthat::lol:
i hope they do
ordered a XXL kith sweatshirt and it has the same width as an XL champion sweatshirt

i still need to pick that **** up from my depot

newborn and infant apparel...count me in
Yep. I'll fight someone for the pink hoodie one.

9_d58919fe-315f-43da-a916-011b33564a33.jpg

For anyone going after the kids stuff, here's a chart to help with sizing. Kith uses "US sizing" so you can compare to the months sizing we normally see.

I'm interested.. If it's not too expensive I'll buy something for my son. I'm so bad at his sizing it's laughable, probably just buy the biggest size so he'll fit it some day.

All that kids sizing stuff I posted yesterday, disregard it. I have no f'in clue what sizing they use. My daughter is 5 months and is wearing 6 month clothes. This box logo is a size 2, the smallest Kith makes. It still swallows her. Maybe 2 is a 2T? That's the best guess I have.

Back
Top Bottom