Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

All that kids sizing stuff I posted yesterday, disregard it. I have no f'in clue what sizing they use. My daughter is 5 months and is wearing 6 month clothes. This box logo is a size 2, the smallest Kith makes. It still swallows her. Maybe 2 is a 2T? That's the best guess I have.

She’s a cutie man...

Yes 2 is 2T... my son has a bunch of the kids pieces and they fit like any other brand... this is the first infant drop I’m aware of... thinking of grabbing some stuff for my daughter who was born right around the same time as yours...

She’s a cutie man...

Yes 2 is 2T... my son has a bunch of the kids pieces and they fit like any other brand... this is the first infant drop I’m aware of... thinking of grabbing some stuff for my daughter who was born right around the same time as yours...
Appreciate the confirmation. I guess I'll grab a few more size 2 and just let her grow into them. Or maybe they'll have smaller sizes for this drop? That hoodie onesie is super dope.

Appreciate the confirmation. I guess I'll grab a few more size 2 and just let her grow into them. Or maybe they'll have smaller sizes for this drop? That hoodie onesie is super dope.

Yeah I think they will have smaller stuff this time around... I’m sure they will confirm sizing leading up to the drop... I’m actually going to be in NYC Saturday and might pop in to grab some stuff....

All that kids sizing stuff I posted yesterday, disregard it. I have no f'in clue what sizing they use. My daughter is 5 months and is wearing 6 month clothes. This box logo is a size 2, the smallest Kith makes. It still swallows her. Maybe 2 is a 2T? That's the best guess I have.

SWAG

That wins everything for the day.

Mannn....ya'll make me wanna go make babies and dress em up in Kith :lol:
I can't lie, it's fun man. I was more giddy about yesterday's lookbook than any Kith lookbook in a minute. My wife typically rolls her eyes at most of the Kith stuff I buy but she picked 3 items yesterday and said our daughter better have them.

That leads me to my next question. If for some weird reason this stuff flies tomorrow, are we going to see onesies on StockX? I kinda want that to happen just so I can laugh my *** off.

I can't lie, it's fun man. I was more giddy about yesterday's lookbook than any Kith lookbook in a minute. My wife typically rolls her eyes at most of the Kith stuff I buy but she picked 3 items yesterday and said our daughter better have them.

That leads me to my next question. If for some weird reason this stuff flies tomorrow, are we going to see onesies on StockX? I kinda want that to happen just so I can laugh my *** off.
any word on pricing? i dont have any kids buy my friend has a 9 month old boy

any word on pricing? i dont have any kids buy my friend has a 9 month old boy
No clue on this stuff. In the past the tees have been $35 and hoodies were $70. l/s tees were $40. I'm guessing the onesies will be $35ish and the ones with hoodies will be about $50..

No clue on this stuff. In the past the tees have been $35 and hoodies were $70. l/s tees were $40. I'm guessing the onesies will be $35ish and the ones with hoodies will be about $50..
think i'd rather find some toddler BC3s for his birthday
now to find a promo on them lmao

F2D15937-9202-4254-9257-B2A7DB5CFB94.jpeg
37B2F4A2-7094-4BD6-8CF9-A04AE8F32F64.jpeg
I haven't worn these in a minute

David Attenborough X The Martian

Digging the clothing, nothing useful for the LA weather though, might go for the usual tee, LS tee, maybe that fleece. Are those slip on shoes water shoes??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom