Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

View media item 764577

Man I remember I used to just want to buy these shoes simply because of the models he used. A lot of his designs have kinda went to 'meh' for me... bring back the girls RF. Too many corny ___boys wearing your gear. Look at that dude with the 'Us' hat in the front man... :smh:

sorry that came out wrong. hot girls + hot shoes = take my money . hundreds of highschool kids lined up + hot shoes - hot girls = meh

View media item 764622View media item 764621View media item 764619View media item 764617View media item 764616View media item 764613View media item 764608View media item 764607

Last edited:
lol i hear ya

on a totally unrelated note, has anyone ever used repel well on their kicks? im on the fence about copping...gnna un DS a buncha my shoes this summer and wanna avoid any water damage/spots

YEP Repel Well works! 50/50 mix of jesus piss and unicorn tears

I think I've posted this before. But just in case to show y'all it works lol suedes still butter btw.

Since when does Kith do online releases on a Saturday? I don't buy it. Everyone is speculating. The complex article said tomorrow at 11am and then they edited out that info.

Personally I think using girls is the oldest marketing gimmick in the book and make no difference in the shoes. If I like the shoes I'd buy them, regardless of the girls. It should be about the product, not about some gimmick to sell shoes.

Enough of that anyway...just give us cove v's.

View media item 764577

Man I remember I used to just want to buy these shoes simply because of the models he used. A lot of his designs have kinda went to 'meh' for me... bring back the girls RF. Too many corny ___boys wearing your gear. Look at that dude with the 'Us' hat in the front man... :smh:

sorry that came out wrong. hot girls + hot shoes = take my money . hundreds of highschool kids lined up + hot shoes - hot girls = meh

View media item 764622View media item 764621View media item 764619View media item 764617View media item 764616View media item 764613View media item 764608View media item 764607

how come the black girl can't wear the shoes????? :smh:

Personally I think using girls is the oldest marketing gimmick in the book and make no difference in the shoes. If I like the shoes I'd buy them, regardless of the girls. It should be about the product, not about some gimmick to sell shoes.

Enough of that anyway...just give us cove v's.

back in the day these were mostly for women

. . . .at least a lot more catered towards them than ronnie's recent stuff

Last edited:

You really think that a woman would buy something because an extremely attractive female is holding them?

NO. These pictures are geared towards men and only men. Men like fine *** women and sneakers.

You really think that a woman would buy something because an extremely attractive female is holding them?

NO. These pictures are geared towards men and only men. Men like fine *** women and sneakers.

Oh yeah, you're right

I forgot about all the ugly ducks on Covergirl & Victoria's Secret commercials

0124-chantel-jeffries-mavrix-bieber-morning-2.jpg

not true, they didn't even have smaller sizes for women back then...

trust me, i was buying RF's early on in his david z days. smaller sizes for women weren't introduced until much later, i wanna say after he had left david z and started kith (wish i could remember the exact release, but it may have been leatherbacks)...

trust me, i was buying RF's early on in his david z days. smaller sizes for women weren't introduced until much later, i wanna say after he had left david z and started kith (wish i could remember the exact release, but it may have been leatherbacks)...

think it was salmon toes and onward

Damn, the DAVID Z days...|I

If I only knew, I would have gotten 10 pairs of each instead of 3 which was extremely doable at the time.

Back
Top Bottom