Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

welp. i guess im glad that i didn't want them...is the apparel collection going to be released? kinda like a few pieces

Leather Mercer - $450
Tech Mercer -145
JE quilted hoodie -$175
JE Sweats -$200
Isaora $325 and $365 i think

Everything will be in the pop up, but i havent confirm yet.

The JE quilted hoodie is insane!!!

The girls wearing the shoes just brings back an easier time of copping his releases for me personally. Having a hot girl model the shoes only helped to make them more appealing. Hot shoes + hot girls, why not?

These days we have one hundred fanboys plastered in JUST US gear, waiting outside Kith 15 minutes before a tweet, for a ticket, to buy a shoe.... in the freezing winter cold.

Some of the things my friend said to me today. "There isn't one girl here. Why are they all wearing fresh shoes when there's black slush everywhere? What is JUST US and why are they all wearing it?" LOL? To someone outside this culture, it looks RIDICULOUS.

I used to buy shoes because I wanted to impress girls, now I've transitioned into buying shoes because I like them. Kithboys these days just want to impress each other.

idk if any of this makes sense, today just made me miss the past releases and how, although they weren't always the most organized, they definitely had less hoops to jump through.
I was in downtown when the corals drop. I was camping on kithset the whole morning... I was eating pho when my boy hits me up asking me if i got a ticket... 

Went back and there was a line of #resellislife fukboys

FCFS is also available for those who do not have a ticket. 

I'm honestly getting tired of the way RF is doing this. If you know how the line works in NY you would feel the same way. 

It's not about not getting the shoe, but the fact that RF making it harder for everyone that isn't Kin or Kith 

Leather Mercer - $450
Tech Mercer -145
JE quilted hoodie -$175
JE Sweats -$200

does the quality even match these prices? Who is sewing for him?

Leather Mercer - $450
Tech Mercer -145
JE quilted hoodie -$175
JE Sweats -$200

Word thanks for the info. Any idea if they are gonna have the tundra jacket and price?

Over $300 i think

About the quality, i doubt RF went to Paris Fashion Week with crappy materials. The leather mercer look very nice too but i aint about that life
Oh dam! Defintely passin on that price. 
sick.gif

No online release for the Pumas i think. So keep writing essays. Also the Mints are really limited
what about 2/1 i heard that date thrown around

considering zanerobe sureshots are like $600 i'm surprised at the mercers being lower than that :O

Last edited:
Long shot but does anyone have any leads to the 40 below timberland boots in a size 7.5? Looking specifically for the rust color first and wine color as the second choice. I see a few size 8's on eBay but I like the fit way more with the 7.5

Also, size 8 looks super big on me compared to a 7.5 for some reason even though the sizing isn't that big of a difference lol

Wasn't trying to call you out will, you are always spot on with your info. Just a lil frustrated with the way this guy sometimes goes about his business with keeping people hanging. I guess it's all a part of the game he plays...it's getting old tho.

No one reads apparently. 2000 pairs each colorway isnt gonna sell out without an online release

my guess is there will be an online release. they made around 2000 pairs of each colorway. i doubt they could sell that many in paris and in-store.

No one reads apparently. 2000 pairs each colorway isnt gonna sell out without an online release

Are you sure about 2,000 pairs per color ?? 2000 for mints and 2000 for corals ? Total 4000 ?
Are you sure ?

Based on the info I have so far I thought it would be :

7 days in Paris X 84 pairs per day = 588 pairs
100 pairs in the US release (50 pairs special box, 50 pairs normal box)
100 + 588 = 688
plus some F+F here and there round it up to 700 pairs or 350 pairs per color ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom