Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The girls wearing the shoes just brings back an easier time of copping his releases for me personally. Having a hot girl model the shoes only helped to make them more appealing. Hot shoes + hot girls, why not?

These days we have one hundred fanboys plastered in JUST US gear, waiting outside Kith 15 minutes before a tweet, for a ticket, to buy a shoe.... in the freezing winter cold.

Some of the things my friend said to me today. "There isn't one girl here. Why are they all wearing fresh shoes when there's black slush everywhere? What is JUST US and why are they all wearing it?" LOL? To someone outside this culture, it looks RIDICULOUS.

I used to buy shoes because I wanted to impress girls, now I've transitioned into buying shoes because I like them. Kithboys these days just want to impress each other.

idk if any of this makes sense, today just made me miss the past releases and how, although they weren't always the most organized, they definitely had less hoops to jump through.

think it was salmon toes and onward
proto, nah, definitely had womens sizes at davidz. remember dora? she helped me with my order for the ultramarines back in the day. i got a 5.5 and a 10. back then theyd let you order two pairs, and you needed to order two pairs in order to take advantage of free shipping lol

The girls wearing the shoes just brings back an easier time of copping his releases for me personally. Having a hot girl model the shoes only helped to make them more appealing. Hot shoes + hot girls, why not?

These days we have one hundred fanboys plastered in JUST US gear, waiting outside Kith 15 minutes before a tweet, for a ticket, to buy a shoe.... in the freezing winter cold.

Some of the things my friend said to me today. "There isn't one girl here. Why are they all wearing fresh shoes when there's black slush everywhere? What is JUST US and why are they all wearing it?" LOL? To someone outside this culture, it looks RIDICULOUS.

I used to buy shoes because I wanted to impress girls, now I've transitioned into buying shoes because I like them. Kithboys these days just want to impress each other.

that's the thing, the "just us" thing is genius, cuz it's got all these dudes feeling part of something, elite, and special about lining up outside in the snow to beast on a shoe most of 'em really don't even like.

and i hear ya about dressing to impress each other... i've gotten a lot of crap for how i dress, especially in the past with deep v-necks, open button henleys, and stuff, but i did it for the ladies... girls seem to love it, but guys hate on it, and i don't give a crap.

guys in general dress to impress each other... a hot chick might suggest something edgy or sexy, and while they may be willing to try it, they are scared of other dudes hating on them... so they stick with safe stuff, stuff their friends wear.

that's the thing, the "just us" thing is genius, cuz it's got all these dudes feeling part of something, elite, and special about lining up outside in the snow to beast on a shoe most of 'em really don't even like.

and i hear ya about dressing to impress each other... i've gotten a lot of crap for how i dress, especially in the past with deep v-necks, open button henleys, and stuff, but i did it for the ladies... girls seem to love it, but guys hate on it, and i don't give a crap.

guys in general dress to impress each other... a hot chick might suggest something edgy or sexy, and while they may be willing to try it, they are scared of other dudes hating on them... so they stick with safe stuff, stuff their friends wear.
Its hard to tell why these dudes do what they do. Not something you can measure unless they actually state so. Lots of people just dress the way they do cause thats what they like. May not even be to impress anybody. I'll say one thing... if you've ever purchased any Fieg products your a supporter of the Just Us movement. He can't make a movement without selling something

proto, nah, definitely had womens sizes at davidz. remember dora? she helped me with my order for the ultramarines back in the day. i got a 5.5 and a 10. back then theyd let you order two pairs, and you needed to order two pairs in order to take advantage of free shipping lol

now that you mention it, i think it was the ultra marines that started the smaller sizes. i def remember they didn't have them b4 tho.

and yeah, dora was the best. she let me cop 2 pairs a few times... she even held me a pair in case i didn't get thru on a release one time, cuz of a problem with a prior order.

definitely miss her, and simpler times acquiring RF's...

Last edited:
Its hard to tell why these dudes do what they do. Not something you can measure unless they actually state so. Lots of people just dress the way they do cause thats what they like. May not even be to impress anybody. I'll say one thing... if you've ever purchased any Fieg products your a supporter of the Just Us movement. He can't make a movement without selling something

on the contrary, i think a lot of people have reasons for dressing certain ways, but just won't admit it (nobody is gonna come right out and say they dress to impress other guys, even if hot chicks aren't into the way they dress).

and as i've stated many times, i pick up RF's i like, and pass on the ones i don't. i have NO desire to wear something branded with "just us" or anything like that tho. it's just corny to me.

i've definitely supported and defended some RF things, and criticized others, cuz i have no blind loyalty to anyone just cuz they have private access to an asics iD site and a decent (at times) eye for colorways and materials.

on the contrary, i think a lot of people have reasons for dressing certain ways, but just won't admit it (nobody is gonna come right out and say they dress to impress other guys, even if hot chicks aren't into the way they dress).

and as i've stated many times, i pick up RF's i like, and pass on the ones i don't. i have NO desire to wear something branded with "just us" or anything like that tho. it's just corny to me.

i've definitely supported and defended some RF things, and criticized others, cuz i have no blind loyalty to anyone just cuz they have private access to an asics iD site and a decent (at times) eye for colorways and materials.

I think it was the previous Christmas... 2012? Where my girlfriend got me this: View media item 765038
My reaction View media item 765040

It's a nice sweater, great materials, but man...... wore it maybe twice since then. :lol:

keep speaking.......

You may not wear "Just Us" but. . .

Your "Just Us" attitude shows when you try to prove everyone wrong and show them that you've been down since day 1

View media item 765172

Haha, wasn't that serious dude. Was just saying his first few releases weren't more for women like you tried to imply. Don't be mad.

And I wouldn't call rocking Asics since 2008 "day 1"... I know plenty of hardcore runner collectors who got the mother load of older retros and OG Asics that make my collection look like amateur hour. :lol:

Haha, wasn't that serious dude. Was just saying his first few releases weren't more for women like you tried to imply. Don't be mad.

And I wouldn't call rocking Asics since 2008 "day 1"... I know plenty of hardcore runner collectors who got the mother load of older retros and OG Asics that make my collection look like amateur hour.
laugh.gif
lets leave it that bro. Moving on..... what is this about a asic id site?

I think it was the previous Christmas... 2012? Where my girlfriend got me this: View media item 765038
My reaction View media item 765040

It's a nice sweater, great materials, but man...... wore it maybe twice since then. :lol:

:rofl:

Man, the funny part is I think a lot of people think he's the actual designer of these Asics (just like some thing he invented the jogger pant)...When all he did was put color ways and materials on existing models.

He deserves credit where it's due, but there's so much over hype on things, it's easy to see where the hate comes from.

Last edited:
ohh puma cove's.....my fault! I thought u were talking cove's from many many moons ago and I was thinking people were getting 235 way back in 2010, when they were originally getting resold...i am idiot

Honesty is key to a happy heart! Just some hippie talk for ya...and honestly I dropped darn near 4 on the flamingo's and just ain't that comfy in them because I hear cha-ching cha-ching with every step....the shoes are however quite comfy! Just one man's perception and useless sneaker story....i promise no mas

i know what you mean bro. every time i pay resell for something (very rare that i do so) i feel paranoid when i wear them. its a terrible feeling when you pay 2-3 times retail for a shoe and they get messed up the first time you wear them. thats actually why i rarely ever ever cop anything on resell.

Man, I always wondered is it hard for companies that do collabs to make an abundance of size 12s and 13s? I like those pumas but the way my feet are and I only seen an 11.5 on that euro site pages back. :\

Last edited:
i know what you mean bro. every time i pay resell for something (very rare that i do so) i feel paranoid when i wear them. its a terrible feeling when you pay 2-3 times retail for a shoe and they get messed up the first time you wear them. thats actually why i rarely ever ever cop anything on resell.
yeah unfortunately for me I live on the other side on the country and when they are about to hit online "I get all excited and I'm like Jo jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet" and like tommy boy kills his sales I kill my chances of scoring some killer boots man....I have derailed....

Man, I always wondered is it hard for companies that do collabs to make an abundance of size 12s and 13s? I like those pumas but the way my feet are and I only seen an 11.5 on that euro site pages back. :\

companies don't want to waste money. . .

not that many people wear 12+

. . .which makes finding my size 12 volcano for under 350 impossible

surprised the online release isn't this weekend. usually coincides with the instore release. I still think it's going to be Feb. 1st.

Back
Top Bottom