Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm just hoping the COA line hits the BK shop pretty soon.  I'll be sure to post before I head over if they do.

On a side note, went by last weekend and they were pretty bare on Mercers (asked about camo and a couple of other sizes).  Had a good selection of the sweats, a FSR of the 997s, and some of the Kithstrike GL IIIs, but light on the Mercers.  I know the info is a bit old, but better late than never.

Man a lot of the pieces in the COA collection is really nice. Too rich for me, but I like almost all of it. Especially the quilted hoody/sweats, the leather pants and that 3M sweater-jacket piece.

Did the COA pumas only release in Paris?

71206-littlefinger-speechless-gif-ga-3Ko2.gif

Does anyone read before they post??

my guess is there will be an online release. they made around 2000 pairs of each colorway. i doubt they could sell that many in paris and in-store.

No one reads apparently. 2000 pairs each colorway isnt gonna sell out without an online release

it's been confirmed that Kasina in South Korea is getting one size run of the mints.

Are you sure about 2,000 pairs per color ?? 2000 for mints and 2000 for corals ? Total 4000 ?
Are you sure ?

Based on the info I have so far I thought it would be :

7 days in Paris X 84 pairs per day = 588 pairs
100 pairs in the US release (50 pairs special box, 50 pairs normal box)
100 + 588 = 688
plus some F+F here and there round it up to 700 pairs or 350 pairs per color ?

Pretty sure there was 114 F&F pairs, I believe they were numbered inside but I'm not completely sure

Maybe he does a online release later in the week, but today is No Bueno.
And they gave out like 200-250 tickets for the Corals and 150-175 tickets for mints

thanks. consolidating.

^two separate items on KIth. The pic you click on I bet has both the shoes in it and the other ones will be the shoes in isolation. I could be totally wrong but thats how I see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom