Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Are you sure about 2,000 pairs per color ?? 2000 for mints and 2000 for corals ? Total 4000 ?
Are you sure ?

Based on the info I have so far I thought it would be :

7 days in Paris X 84 pairs per day = 588 pairs
100 pairs in the US release (50 pairs special box, 50 pairs normal box)
100 + 588 = 688
plus some F+F here and there round it up to 700 pairs or 350 pairs per color ?
Pretty sure there was 114 F&F pairs, I believe they were numbered inside but I'm not completely sure

so can i stroll in at anytime for the JE Hoodie? and the price is not bad considering the regular villain hoodie is 170.

Maybe he does a online release later in the week, but today is No Bueno.
And they gave out like 200-250 tickets for the Corals and 150-175 tickets for mints

Good news they are dropping but people who cop in store today will try to cop when they drop online too :rolleyes but i just hope i can secure a pair of either color at this point.

Last edited:
How kith handles hot releases online ??
Do they crash ??
I never cop from them before.

Is your pair secured when you add to cart ??
If you guys have any tips please PM

Last edited:
**** thought it said "will release today" 
laugh.gif
back to bed

How kith handles hot releases online ??
Do they crash ??
I never cop from them before.

they don't crash, but you need to be quick. if this is going to be your first time trying to buy a kith release, I would suggest practicing beforehand so you get used to the checkout process. if you can check out within 5-10 sec on a practice run, you should be good on release day

Is your pair secured when you add to cart ??
If you guys have any tips please PM

No. The process works like this: product page, cart page, checkout page. Your pair is not secured in your cart until you get to the checkout page. You have a couple of minutes to submit before the item is released from your cart.

My boy yesterday was high or something when he was giving me the prices
Tundra Jacket is $180
JE Sweats is $175
JE Hoddie is $200

So will the apparel release online or is it still just speculation?
Have you read the last few pages?? Do that and if you dont get understand ask RF on Twitter, if he doesnt answer ask on IG, if that doesnt work ask every other kith guy on IG and if that doesnt work grab a fly yo NY ASAP!!! And ask In pop up shop.
View media item 766519Put Willmax14 where it says Sway

Back
Top Bottom