Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This was the 9.5 I just dropped back off

0FC0B3B0-4D57-4D39-A6F9-C0AC4872A651.jpeg

AD68FBD4-BDE5-44CE-B3FF-D08621766BFC.jpeg

Kith let me do an exchange but they were out of 9s so I had to go down a full size to 8.5. Haven’t had a chance to try them on yet though, been running around the city trying to cop cream UBs for 40% off.

You should be good. I'm normally a 12 and I've got the Nonnative 997 Dunes from a while back in 11, and they fit perfectly.

Kith let me do an exchange but they were out of 9s so I had to go down a full size to 8.5. Haven’t had a chance to try them on yet though, been running around the city trying to cop cream UBs for 40% off.
wait wait wut? 40%????

I can’t do all that hair.

That’s a bit much.

Glad people ate on them.

It’s like a NB version of the Atmos Air max 1 Animal pack. Details are dope. The two OG pairs are the only ones that mattered to me on this drop. I hope Keith spares my wallet for the rest of the year.

It’s like a NB version of the Atmos Air max 1 Animal pack. Details are dope. The two OG pairs are the only ones that mattered to me on this drop. I hope Keith spares my wallet for the rest of the year.
do u enjoy Nikes or Jordans?

do u enjoy Nikes or Jordans?

I’m all over the place, but more into lifestyle wear. I’ll wear anything from Adidas (ultraboosts and yeezy) to Nike (SBs and Air maxes) to Jordan’s . Basketball sneakers are more difficult for everyday wear for me so I stick to 3s and 4s mainly and further, OG colorways to limit what I buy. Why do you ask?

I’m all over the place, but more into lifestayle wear. I’ll wear anything from Adidas (ultraboosts and yeezy) to Nike (SBs and Air maxes) to Jordan’s . Basketball sneakers are more difficult for everyday wear for me so I stick to 3s and 4s mainly and further, OG colorways to limit what I buy. Why do you ask?
soon come

Nonnative 997s shape is awful.

Yikes

I can’t do all that hair.

That’s a bit much.

Glad people ate on them.

Thought they looked good in the lookbook pics. Then I saw the in-hand pics and did a complete 180. Went from want to hard pass.

On another note, anyone who usually goes TTS on OG 997s get their TTS and they felt big? Or, they're sized like normal?

Note: I typically go .5 down on 998s and stay TTS on 997s.

Little bit of sizing advice since I just tried on my UA 997. I went TTS, fit is nice. The only brands I can size down on are Diadora, Sonra, Clarks, Dr. Martens, or more dressy shoes. My past NB were all .5 down and too snug in the toes.

Tried the new Latte de Leche drink at Kith Treats the other day, it's the most confusing thing ever :lol:

They give you a cup of frothed "cereal milk" & an espresso popsicle & you're supposed to melt the popsicle into the frothed milk but by the time enough of it melts to make the drink taste like a latte, it's super cold from the popsicle. So it's basically an iced latte that you have to wait 5 minutes to drink.

Tried the new Latte de Leche drink at Kith Treats the other day, it's the most confusing thing ever :lol:

They give you a cup of frothed "cereal milk" & an espresso popsicle & you're supposed to melt the popsicle into the frothed milk but by the time enough of it melts to make the drink taste like a latte, it's super cold from the popsicle. So it's basically an iced latte that you have to wait 5 minutes to drink.
lmao

If anyone missed the Kith stuff I'd keep an eye on RF's twitter. Knowing him he might've held some stock for a random Black Friday/Cyber Monday drop.

Total shipped price is $373.78 from Japan for NN 997. Def worth waiting for resellers to drop prices.

There's some for under 300 on Stockx already. Will drop once resellers get their pairs in hand next week. But MIUSA NB are always at a much higher price in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom