Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Na not really. Resellers learned there's no money in flipping Kith so they leave it alone. Most Monday stuff has sat for a bit recently.

though this is beneficial to ppl like us who like the brand, but i wonder why Kith doesn't carry resell value. anybody have ideas?

Does anyone know how these recent Williams Hoodies fit?
Really feeling a couple that drop later today, not sure whether to go true to size or a size down.
Appreciate any help, and GL to everyone here going for them in an hour.. :nthat:

It’s only specific releases that resell these days Coke was one of them, got milk wasn’t.

These box logos seem to be getting hype from the local resellers, be quick.

Does anyone know how these recent Williams Hoodies fit?
Really feeling a couple that drop later today, not sure whether to go true to size or a size down.
Appreciate any help, and GL to everyone here going for them in an hour.. :nthat:

I've tried the hoodies in the past (the crewneck/hoodie combo), and it's pretty damn hard to put on if you have a slightly larger-than-usual sized-head

Hit the queue and then 404 error. wtf lol. I haven't had an issue copping anything on a Monday in a minute.

Welp got stuck in queues multiple times. Wanted the navy hoodie in small. These hoodies are nice but not pay resell nice. On to the next one...

damn i was looking through the book that came with the homages today, the one that shows all his past asics collabs..

we need that ronnie back :frown::frown:

miss the gl3/gt2 days

dont get me wrong i like what he puts out now, just feel like thats still some of his best work to date.

honestly, i just want some more runners haha. these recent new balances were great. since he does collabs with nike now, still waiting for a fire air max collab

damn i was looking through the book that came with the homages today, the one that shows all his past asics collabs..

miss the gl3/gt2 days

dont get me wrong i like what he puts out now, just feel like thats still some of his best work to date.

honestly, i just want some more runners haha. these recent new balances were great. since he does collabs with nike now, still waiting for a fire air max collab

I would love for all his gt2’s to come back

miss the gl3/gt2 days

It's never coming back. He's moved on to higher fashion. I can't even see him do something like the Homage again.

Back
Top Bottom