Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Grabbed both of these this week. Bleeckers were under retail on StockX. Been wearing them all weekend they're incredibly comfortable.

E5B69C54-F3E5-4B2D-880C-1CCACE932533.jpeg
BA7F79E0-C94F-44E8-B439-704BD42C03F4.jpeg
How did you size on the bleekers?

Got my JFK in today. They definitely changed the material on the ls. Not sure on the SS. It seems a little different but the ones I have now have been washed probably 20 times so it's hard to say. The ls is definitely different. It's very similar to a 250 GSM ls. Nothing like the jersey material they used to use.

Edit: sizing seems the same. They may be 1/8th inch shorter but it's very close. Mine have been washed and probably wear bigger than straight out the box too so I really think sizing is the same on the XXL.

Did you cop the black olive LS? Any pics?

Last one I got was the volcano joint which I copped bc they canceled OG volcano merch on me lol

i like the madisons except for the big logo branding on the side. the cns jacket i have and like a lot.

The Navy and red is the best color of the Madison jacket but it's too close to the CNS one so I got the Royal blue and yellow instead. I like how 2 of the colors are Chargers colors lol. I'm a chargers fan and that made me want it more

Tommy Part 2 confirmed. I was going to take a break from any sneaker or clothing purchases till July/ August. There goes half of that.

still trying to sell my 8.5 worn 3 times for retail and no one wants lol

Back
Top Bottom