Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Joined Apr 22, 2014
Can anyone help me with sizing for the aspen UB mid (not the 4D)? I’ve never had any pairs of ultraboost but resell for these is not nearly as bad as it used to be and I’m looking to grab a pair.

I’m a 9 in all NB/yeezy 700 and a 9.5 is ASICS GL3/V. Any advice would be awesome.

Joined Aug 2, 2014
Can anyone help me with sizing for the aspen UB mid (not the 4D)? I’ve never had any pairs of ultraboost but resell for these is not nearly as bad as it used to be and I’m looking to grab a pair.

I’m a 9 in all NB/yeezy 700 and a 9.5 is ASICS GL3/V. Any advice would be awesome.
I would go with your Asics size, 9.5 - but could probably sneak by with a 9. I find them to fit TTS with an incredibly tight ankle collar

Joined Apr 22, 2014
I would go with your Asics size, 9.5 - but could probably sneak by with a 9. I find them to fit TTS with an incredibly tight ankle collar
Ok cool. Heard about the ankle collar being tight so I was thinking a 9.5 too but was worried they’d be too long.

Joined Aug 2, 2014
Ok cool. Heard about the ankle collar being tight so I was thinking a 9.5 too but was worried they’d be too long.
Yeah sizing up wouldn't change the ankle collar - it's just Adidas and how they run. I used a drinking glass and kept it in there and it did loosen up over time

Joined Feb 9, 2013
I think you’re pretty much the same size as me and I went TTS (9.5). Only slid then on once and other than snug around the color as previously mentioned, the length/fit was good.

TTS 9.5
Shoe references:
UB 1.0 - 10 (9.5 in wools works)
UB 3.0 - TTS
AJ1 - 9.5
Newer AM1s and AM90s - 9.5
GL3 - 10 (leather lined 9.5)
GLV - 10
998 and 997- 9

Joined Dec 21, 2015
Yea I have the grey one from last year. If I lived in a cold area, I'd cop both. Both look damn good.
Nice. I have the brown one from the first collab. I thought about buying the grey from last year too but like you I live in a warm region.

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
Nice. I have the brown one from the first collab. I thought about buying the grey from last year too but like you I live in a warm region.
I went with the pink Columbia fleece hoodie and the blue/pink fleece jacket in the first round. Grey one last year. The one last year is super heavy. Has a liner to it too. I wore it in Detroit earlier this year when it was -40 windchill and it was all I needed to stay warm. Only complaint is the hood itself is way too big and an odd shape. If I pull it all the way up, it hangs over my face and I cant see. If I dont, it falls off the back of my head.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now