Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

These were on ebay for $90 a few months ago
1586389647701.png

i wound up getting the grey sweater. i really liked the green but figured i'd prob get the most wear out of the grey.

This was a good listen. Ronnie also mentions he's paying all 300+ employees during this time, which is cool. Prolly why those sweaters that run $50 at J. Crew were $175 at Kith lol

Few cool takeaways:

1. Part of KITH's meaning is Kicks in the Head
2. All Kith stores are made with zero outside investments or loans (or so RF says)
3. Ronnie's AOL screen name was DoloKing since he was a big Dolomite collector
4. He owns 2,000 pairs of shoes and has never sold any
5. Original United Arrows x NB collab was the hardest shoe he ever had to track down

Last edited:
yaw really expected the sweaters to be cheap when he charges about one fiddy for a hooded sweatshirt

yaw really expected the sweaters to be cheap when he charges about one fiddy for a hooded sweatshirt

Lol - I was expecting like $120-ish. The hooded sweatshirts are thick and pure cotton. These sweaters were a cotton blend - 60% cotton.

Picked up these two pieces (Ronnie's IG got me on the latter). The funnel neck is pretty nice. Highly recommend it for the price point (Kith price point). The quilted hoodie is also really dope.

KH3656-100_200_300x300.jpg

KH2399-104_056_900x.jpg

That kid's drop is dope. I have a daughter and the large majority of the kid's clothes are very boyish so glad to see some lighter colored stuff.

I can see that succeeding. Look at how much publicity and exposure his top crew gets. Arab Lincoln, Austin Scotti, etc. The reach would be huge for any artist.

it would be nice if kith did some artist collabs or something instead of kith all over everything. or just graphics that spoke for themselves with a small logo on the sleeve or something.

Seller said they got it from a friend in NYC who's close "with the early kith team" and they're pretty sure it's an early sample.

Back
Top Bottom