Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Was clothing from Kith always Made in China?

I never noticed. I was always under the impression it was made in US or Canada.

-Drew

Was clothing from Kith always Made in China?

I never noticed. I was always under the impression it was made in US or Canada.

-Drew
not always. i have some made in USA kith stuff but it's all pretty old - for example, the OG mercer pants, the original bleecker sweats, i have some kith logo tee from the mint/cove gl5 release. i'm talkin that long ago stuff used to be made in USA lol

not always. i have some made in USA kith stuff but it's all pretty old - for example, the OG mercer pants, the original bleecker sweats, i have some kith logo tee from the mint/cove gl5 release. i'm talkin that long ago stuff used to be made in USA lol

Man. That's pretty disappointing to hear.

Have you noticed a difference in quality between the made in usa stuff and made in china?

-Drew

Finally scooped these

DDE9A19E-16AA-459B-A5C5-C4BC5C329686.jpeg

Anybody know what these shorts are called? They’re from 2018 but I can’t find them anywhere man and I need them.
1B2E800F-A8CB-4969-9E48-C12BCF33CF23.png

Man. That's pretty disappointing to hear.

Have you noticed a difference in quality between the made in usa stuff and made in china?

-Drew
They’ve had some trash quality from MiUSA stuff and great stuff from MIC stuff. Bc no matter what it’s made by humans. I laugh when people assume stuff is better bc it’s made in US or even funnier made in Italy.

They’ve had some trash quality from MiUSA stuff and great stuff from MIC stuff. Bc no matter what it’s made by humans. I laugh when people assume stuff is better bc it’s made in US or even funnier made in Italy.

I'm more inclined to believe that items made in China were manufactured without exercising fair labor laws.

-Drew

You wear Nike?

If you're trying to make some sort of point that I'm a hypocrite, let me make sure to clear the air before you actually try to mock me. :lol:

Do I wear Nike?
Yes.

Am I aware that Nikes are made in China?
Yes.

Am I against the fact that Nike uses factories in China?
100%.

Am I doing the best that I can to make a more conscious effort in the products that I buy?
Yes. There's only so much that you as a consumer can do even if you are against supporting factories that don't apply fair labor laws, but the first step is to acknowledge the fact that these things are actually happening and doing the best you can to affect the industry with the money you spend lmao.

I'm doing my part to be a better consumer. I'm not perfect, but it's a start.

Hopefully I don't continue to be criticized by others. I'm just trying to be better.

Thank you.

-Drew

If you're trying to make some sort of point that I'm a hypocrite, let me make sure to clear the air before you actually try to mock me. :lol:

Do I wear Nike?
Yes.

Am I aware that Nikes are made in China?
Yes.

Am I against the fact that Nike uses factories in China?
100%.

Am I doing the best that I can to make a more conscious effort in the products that I buy?
Yes. There's only so much that you as a consumer can do even if you are against supporting factories that don't apply fair labor laws, but the first step is to acknowledge the fact that these things are actually happening and doing the best you can to affect the industry with the money you spend lmao.

I'm doing my part to be a better consumer. I'm not perfect, but it's a start.

Hopefully I don't continue to be criticized by others. I'm just trying to be better.

Thank you.

-Drew
Calm down bro. It was just a question

Calm down bro. It was just a question

Apologies there, champ.

As you can see from my posts, I'm a humongous provocateur and advocate for just and fair labor laws nowadays LMAO.

Hopefully I was able to answer your question well enough. Let me know if there is anything else you may need me to clear up.

Stay safe and stay blessed, champ. :wink:

:rofl:

-Drew

Anyone know the actual sleeve length on the lax long sleeves? Im a large and it says 27 inch, but that seems hella long.

Last edited:
Lost job, selling everything
Straight robbery

You sold all 4 hoodies for $200? Sorry about the job.

that jacket is so nice, the og madison jacket - have that exact one and i wear it literally all the time. it's my go-to rain jacket actually

Back
Top Bottom