Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Or maybe orders, or addresses with multiple pairs with multiple sizes could be flagged as reseller orders.

I'm really nervous about the mercers, everyone said vanity size, so APC comes to mind I can fit around a 32-33 depending. I got 33 in the leathers, praying they're not huge because big leather will look like hammer/garbage bag pants

Or maybe orders, or addresses with multiple pairs with multiple sizes could be flagged as reseller orders.

doubt it

i'm sure it was just orders that came in super fast

my order number is like 500 behind @KicksAddiction 's

and i ordered with the swiftness

Last edited:

I'm thinking its more towards the orders that are on ebay for 200+ which show the confirm page with the order number.  If people post images showing they got them that shouldn't be reason enough to cancel.  Though it's gonna be easy to avoid people will just not post them on ebay until their in hand
I'm sure that theres flags that they look for....I just wish they did this **** for the Volcanos LOL struck out so hard on those...because I refused to pay rsvp sites....

I'm sure that theres flags that they look for....I just wish they did this **** for the Volcanos LOL struck out so hard on those...because I refused to pay rsvp sites....
Ya I never mess with RSVP, was able to get the Volcano's though and pretty much every release since not sure how

RSVP sites couldn't even get those

laugh.gif
mean.gif
You aint never lied...I'm still butt hurt about those....as you can see...

doubt it

i'm sure it was just orders that came in super fast

my order number is like 500 behind @KicksAddiction 's

and i ordered with the swiftness
so if you order fast it makes you a reseller?

so someone explain how thi disc **** works now that i copped these joints
turn the disc one direction to tighten the shoe, other direction to loosen. The disc replaces a lacing system.

turn the disc one direction to tighten the shoe, other direction to loosen. The disc replaces a lacing system.

nah....but i know for a fact that the puma corals went live before you could select the Buy Now Button

if bots bypassed it then they probably got flagged

Your internet connection must be BEAST MODE...your ping must be low low like 2-4...
it's either that or just luck, or a combination of the two ha
true, my order is only 40 back from his and I didn't use a bot and didn't get cancelled, fast order doesnt mean much

nah....but i know for a fact that the puma corals went live before you could select the Buy Now Button

if bots bypassed it then they probably got flagged
I had the add to cart button right away for the corals... No bot, and my web speed sucks.

It's how fast your computer/internet connects to their server. Lower the number, the faster.
thanks for the info. is it possible to have relatively slow internet connection, but low ping? cause i think that's what i have...:lol:.

Back
Top Bottom