Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Your internet connection must be BEAST MODE...your ping must be low low like 2-4...
my internet is good but not great...speeds in canada are slower than the states and many other countries but ive gotten the volcanoes, knicks ecp, americans etc etc without trouble

Yall gotta realize when you have multiple colorways droppin it'll ease your chances. Copped Knicks online but struck out on both Flams n volcanos online

Yall gotta realize when you have multiple colorways droppin it'll ease your chances. Copped Knicks online but struck out on both Flams n volcanos online
Truuuu because I copped the ECP Miamis, but struck out on everything else for a looong time, maybe until today......nah I got Hyprcats...

look at it this way...its still winter.
unless your patio is inside..
Haha! That's definitely one way to look at it. However, now is the best time to buy since everyone is liquidating the 2013 season/stock. (Also, it's now an enclosed patio since we separated the deck on the other side of the home for the fire pit...

Back to the topic: I'm glad they're canceling orders. However, I don't know how they decipher through everyone. There's a fine line between legit resellers versus those that later decide they don't need/want X item & sell/trade said item(s)...

Someone did remove the disc from a pair of Coves. They looked way better without the disc.

#gotem

Bought a pair of tech Mercer IIs and Mint Disc Blaze's, paying for mad shipping and customs unfortunately...

Last edited:
So these have no laces right? Can someone school me on em a little. I just loved how the corals look, have no idea about the technology of then

They were put up earlier than the mints.  I copped the corals cause they were the first ones out and I didn't want to risk striking out on both, but I preferred the mints.
Corals were ut up earlier and before the whole pack page was official. I ordered my corals in a sz 10. Didn't see mints so I went back and added another coral in sz 10 to cart. Then they released mints but when I tried to add it said sold out. Ended up with two corals. Really wanted one of each.

Copped mints in sz11.5. This was damn easy I'm betting they had ECP numbers, if so too bad for resellers. HAHA. Anyone know the box they'll come in? The Black RF box used at the pop-up or that weird Puma box/bag....
The pop-up has different boxes than the ones bought online? And france pop-up or US pop-up?

I couldve ordered mints too but chose not to, too much money and ordered it way too easily. I suck at online ordering so it says something when I'm successful
laugh.gif
So the product page was different than the collections one? I found collection page after I ordered two corals. I order the first coral because it came up before mints and collection page. Still no mint up so I added another coral off of product page. Never got the mints though...

The pop-up has different boxes than the ones bought online? And france pop-up or US pop-up?
this ain't even cross my mind. I'll let Yall know once my online order comes in. Pop up had black coa box, very nice. And paper inside coincides with speckles on the sole

So the product page was different than the collections one? I found collection page after I ordered two corals. I order the first coral because it came up before mints and collection page. Still no mint up so I added another coral off of product page. Never got the mints though...
yes. Collection page gave u the opportunity to order both while product page u could only add one at a time. I copped the coral, checked out and then added atlantis, typed all my info and decided against checking out. After that it was telling me the classic shopify sold out when I tried to check out with my 13

Keep in mind guys John Elliott stuff runs super small. I am 6'1 180-190 and bought an XXL hoodie and it fits fine lol. 
You must like your hoodies big and baggy.. I have XL I got 20 pounds on you and it fits fine on me. The materials stretch out nice with a couple of wears..

Back
Top Bottom