Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

after paypal and shipping fees that person might break even lol.

On a side note I really hope they fit like new balance sizing. I bought 3 pairs in my true to new balance sizing. I size down half a size from AM1/GL3 on my NB.
Was it 3 different orders? And same shipping in billing? I don't know their cancel policy but presume 1 per person. I ordered 2 corals. Same address for billing and shipping, but different CC and person on each. 2 separate orders.

Keep an eye out for cancelled orders popping back up, just picked up a 9 a minute ago. 

No issue, Fieg tweeted last night that it'd been set up so you could order one of each.
You could've had them on the same order, shipped to the same place, and still got them.
maybe if your lucky. I got two corals, but in two separate orders. Struck out on mints. Pages weren't up. Order of pages for me was Corals, order, still not mints, corals, mints, mints "sold out", so I checked out with second coral but never got a ming

Copped mints using my slow *** sprint LTE connection. Corals were gone by the time I tried to go back and cop. Unfortunately, I was working and couldn't be refreshing after that.

Is 240 market value on these? That is what your selling them at at least. I got two corals and no mints. Want sz 10...

Is 240 market value on these? That is what your selling them at at least. I got two corals and no mints. Want sz 10...
as of right now 3-400. That'll fall quickly if not already due to the amount of successful online orders

They still popping just scooped mints in s11
Need 11.5 or 12 but maybe some one will trade
Keep on refreshing

Last edited:
I am trying on that. Do I just go to the cart page and then click checkout to keep trying or do I keep removing and adding to cart?

I was removing and then add again but those 11 a got i was able to go to checkout all the way.

I was removing and then add again but those 11 a got i was able to go to checkout all the way.
which is better? removing and adding or keep trying by backtracking to cart and not removing? Looks like the sz 10 mint is gone :frown:

damn i keep finding **** out about the corals that makes me happier i went with them over the mints. I didnt know that the mint toe is pigskin and the coral toe is 1h brushed nubuck. I guess reading a product description is helpful.. 

Back
Top Bottom