Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This is my pair straight from Kith. It’s sz 11. Hope this helps.
1A799914-17EE-44AD-BE42-D9494D50149C.jpeg

16C14724-A112-49C4-8361-430034E23790.jpeg

9E57DB8B-24AD-4EC2-9C82-2EB5002EEEBE.jpeg

4851D32B-E304-4AB2-83BF-3C9623DE481C.jpeg

He was on the Complex Sneakers podcast earlier in 2020 and when Brendan or Matt tried to imply that Kith was raking in millions he shut that down pretty quick a few times.

A small(er) brand such as The Hundreds (which many people don't realize still exists), rakes in millions per year. With that said, you can bet Kith is doing MANY millions per year.

iirc it was in the ballpark of $10 million a year a while back, so I'm sure it's a lot higher now, probably 25+ potentially close to 40.

This is probably somewhat accurate (25-40 million). Kith is a money machine.

I've never stepped foot in a Kith store. What is traffic like in there? Does it look busy all the time?

the la store is busy on weekends and less so during the week. the soho store used to be regularly busy because it's in soho and shopping and window shopping is all anyone does there.. the Brooklyn store I remember being not as busy during the week, slightly busier on the weekends...but it's also in a weird location and is much smaller. I'm sure the rent alone is bonkers for each store.

I meant at the very least, I’m just basing it off what he said on the podcast, don’t see why he would downplay how much money Kith is making..

I've never stepped foot in a Kith store. What is traffic like in there? Does it look busy all the time?
Soho is always busy Friday-Sunday. There’s consistently been lines outside even during the pandemic. The Kith treats in there is especially popular too, they’re def making nice change with that.

Damn really?

Indeed. Bobby Hundreds has been very open about the financial history of The Hundreds. He has a book out that discusses this, and he's been open about it for a while. The Hundreds made millions in their early years...dipped down...and over the past 5 or so years they've been bigger than ever.

With that said, you can imagine how much more Kith would bring in in comparison.

I always laugh when people say Kith wants to be like supreme. It's not a reach but i feel like aaron always had a different ambition beyond streetwear or brand. \

With that being said eff thupreme and keith until i get da loyalty NBz

I meant at the very least, I’m just basing it off what he said on the podcast, don’t see why he would downplay how much money Kith is making..

Soho is always busy Friday-Sunday. There’s consistently been lines outside even during the pandemic. The Kith treats in there is especially popular too, they’re def making nice change with that.
He's not going to say "Yea made I'm making millions off selling $10 shirts for $70 a pop." He always plays the "just a little kid from Queens" angle and isn't going to flex how much they are making. They are making millions though.

Revenue is really secondary to earnings. You can have all the revenue you want if you’re not generating any free cash flow, it doesn’t really matter. I’m sure there are significant investors involved who have helped them grow so significantly so quickly which gets expensive either from a debt or equity perspective. Their quality has diminished and they have used offshore production to help lower cost. They also have significant power over collaboration partners which probably helps them generate stronger margins. All thing considering (loans, rent, marketing, etc.) I wouldn’t be surprised if they were break even or losing money. Sometimes that’s the cost to grow.

Gucci makes its money by outfitting swagless homies in slides, KITH makes its money by outfitting swagless homies in hoodies

Kith x abc Monday Program.

Still heated I missed out on 2 of their hoodies a while back. |l

Not usually. it also has kith stamped on it just as many times so I’m guessing all over logo print throwback to the heavy branding days of the 90s and early 2000s.
Thanks. They did the ABC's all over the first batch too so thought it might be an ABC thing.

I mentioned this before, but hanging these up and just look at rhe size difference. Yankees is a Kith XXL. Nike x Kith is XXXL. Nike one is unbearable for me. Was it super small for everyone? I almost want to try to send it back to StockX but not sure if all of them are like this.

20210131_195717.jpg
20210131_195845.jpg

That's absolutely ridiculous. How is the XXXL that much smaller than the XXL :rofl:
Need to @ Kith on Twitter and IG or something.

Back
Top Bottom