Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I mentioned this before, but hanging these up and just look at rhe size difference. Yankees is a Kith XXL. Nike x Kith is XXXL. Nike one is unwearable for me. Was it super small for everyone? I almost want to try to send it back to StockX but not sure if all of them are like this.

20210131_195717.jpg
20210131_195845.jpg

They must have messed up and put the wrong size tag on it.

I may send an email to customer service. I know all things don't fit the same but come on man.
It ain’t a mislabeled tag/garment cause thats the way the Nike x NY Knicks Kith stuff runs.

I got a crewneck in a medium, but it runs small. The tag in the garment I think was loose or regular fit.

It is what it is.

My experience from the Kith x Pippen drop was that, the apparel was Nike sizing, not Kith sizing, and made for a much smaller fit across all merch, so this doesn't surprise me.

It ain’t a mislabeled tag/garment cause thats the way the Nike x NY Knicks Kith stuff runs.

I got a crewneck in a medium, but it runs small. The tag in the garment I think was loose or regular fit.

It is what it is.
Yea I know Nike runs smaller but I can hold this hoodie up against Nike 3XL shirts and it's the same thing. This one is waaaaay smaller than even a regular Nike shirt. I wear 2XL or 3XL in Nike and this hoodie is skin tight lol. It's like a Nike XL.

Yea I know Nike runs smaller but I can hold this hoodie up against Nike 3XL shirts and it's the same thing. This one is waaaaay smaller than even a regular Nike shirt. I wear 2XL or 3XL in Nike and this hoodie is skin tight lol. It's like a Nike XL.
Looking again at the photos you provided, you definitely can make the case. I would only argues that Kith x Nike merch runs one size down from normal Kith sizing, while your photos show at least 2 sizes down.

Looking again at the photos you provided, you definitely can make the case. I would only argues that Kith x Nike merch runs one size down from normal Kith sizing, while your photos show at least 2 sizes down.
Yea I thought the 3XL Nike would be similar to the 2XL kith but it's more like XL Kith. If they were both 2XL I'd be like ok they just run small but the Nike is actually a size bigger according to tag and is still way smaller.

ronnie posted a bunch of spring 2021 previews on his story, looks really good so far. almost like an extension to the winter 2020 drop w/ the kith + kin labels (which is prob one of my favorite kith collections to date).

think he picked the air max 1 for paris because of centre pompidou being there?

His first US store he used the Jordan 1. Then Jordans after that for other US locations.

For his first Japan store he used the Air Force 1.

For his first Euro store he's using the Air Max 1.

You can see a pattern.

His first US store he used the Jordan 1. Then Jordans after that for other US locations.

You can see a pattern.
FOLLOW THIS

I just got an $88 gift card from Kith..out of the blue lol. My birthday was 6 days ago...could that be why??

You can see a pattern.
What's the pattern?

You can see a pattern.
what's in the Selfridges location in the UK?

Do they even announce the raffles on the app anymore?? I feel like I'm always 1 day late and they're already closed, can't be stalking the app daily

Do they even announce the raffles on the app anymore?? I feel like I'm always 1 day late and they're already closed, can't be stalking the app daily
if u aint check yet they got wmn jordans now lol

Back
Top Bottom