Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

roll.gif

Robin Thicke just pulled one of these-

NAH, JUST ANNOYED BY THE FIRST TWO RESPONSES TOMBOUT SOME SAINT LAURENTS AND CANOES.
Props to you bro if you're going through with it. In today's time it's hard for folks to believe anybody is releasing RF's releases for retail. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
wow... just heard about this... just read this:

"andy oliver the shopify developer tweeted that people that used automated services had their orders canceled and those pairs were put back up. Also he went on to FB groups with resellers and cancelled orders of those individuals who posted screenshots of their order confirmations to sell lol. They are doing a good job of fighting bots and resellers. He has been tweeting about it today."

:rofl:

if that's true... bravo! :golf clap:

No, I didn't know that I thought It was a recent change with the COA's. The interview took place in Paris ? so, I thought they were recent changed that applied to the COA's.

All my NB are they same size across the board 998s,1600,1500,577,574 ect... Other than my burn rubbers and that's because the whole shoe is leather.

Dan tier zero Guy owns both NBs and AM1s, why would it matter who's giving their sizing views ?
Not trying to be an *** but I guess either sizing doesn't bother you or your foot shifts shapes, because there are some differences between those models mentioned for most people I know.  Remember some people will wear sz 9-13...while some people are more particular about how a shoe fits. For them I would say TTS would be the safest bet. My point was that the term "new balance size" is not very accurate, and comes off a little uninformed...so when I hear that term thrown out I would automatically discredit the source...but maybe thats just me. 

Anyone know how the John Elliott COA tanks fit? Are they slimmer than the usual tank? I'm 5'9" 190 and usually fit a large in most stuff but wondering if I should do an XL

Not trying to be an *** but I guess either sizing doesn't bother you or your foot shifts shapes, because there are some differences between those models mentioned for most people I know.  Remember some people will wear sz 9-13...while some people are more particular about how a shoe fits. For them I would say TTS would be the safest bet. My point was that the term "new balance size" is not very accurate, and comes off a little uninformed...so when I hear that term thrown out I would automatically discredit the source...but maybe thats just me. 
No worries. I personally like my shoes to fit with some room in the toe box. I like to have a half to three quarters inch from the larges toe to the end of the shoe. I cant stand having cramped toes and like a lot of ventilation through my feet. some of the boxier models I can prob go down a extra half size in NB, but I don't to play it safe. My weight changes more than your average person between the seasons. Colder months I'm about 20-25lbs heavier than summer months. The water retention in my feet prob make them wider but not longer. When I heard go TTS or Half size down on the HOAs I thought they would fit like NB sizing for me. They said the same with the past RF / NB releases sizing wise. Anyway I went down half a size on the COAs. I'm looking for someone to size swap with me just incase they don't work out.

Back
Top Bottom