Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i can't do this anymore. . .

My pockets cannot keep up
mean.gif
never been a fan of clarks but then agai never been a fan of puma discs

lol

Here's the realization... 

these will not hit 225 shipped or trades for daytonas and americanas. 

it's sold for 450. ronnie created an incredible hype for them. It will settle but the price will not be retail + shipping. 

the game has changed. the demand is much higher with resellers and hype. 

Are the COAs hitting US retailers or just over seas retailers like the volcanos ?

@mrrolex what do you think they will bottom out at ? Demand seems higher for the mints, thats for sure.

Are the COAs hitting US retailers or just over seas retailers like the volcanos ?

@mrrolex what do you think they will bottom out at ? Demand seems higher for the mints, thats for sure.
yeah they gonna released worldwide sooner or later.

f these get a wide release too, im done ordering off kithnyc.com ang getting raped on shipping and customs by UPS

thats gonna be 3 releases in a row that ended up everywhere 

Last edited:
f these get a wide release too, im done ordering off kithnyc.com ang getting raped on shipping and customs by UPS

thats gonna be 3 releases in a row that ended up everywhere 

i think the general rule now is:

if the shoe is riddled with "kith" or "rf" it's going everywhere

pipe dreamers. all of you. This shoe will not have a high resell value. These dropped yesterday, RF is ALREADY teasing his next release. Its simply not a big deal if you own COAs. 50 over retail. tops. This conversation happens every time. every time people think a release will have a high resell because of all the ebay dreamers. they will search 3 pages deep in completed listings and fine one that ended for 450 and think thats what they will get. 

pipe dreamers. all of you. This shoe will not have a high resell value. These dropped yesterday, RF is ALREADY teasing his next release. Its simply not a big deal if you own COAs. 50 over retail. tops. This conversation happens every time. every time people think a release will have a high resell because of all the ebay dreamers. they will search 3 pages deep in completed listings and fine one that ended for 450 and think thats what they will get. 

he always does that bro

Those Clark's might be my next cop. I don't have this kinda shoes, too many runners and Nikes might need to change up a little. that perfed upper looks great.

i wonder if 3 widespread releases will make the RF name lose its mystique/some of its following

its undeniable that people want exclusive and limited shoes
you do realize that the past 3 releases have still sold out right?

his release  #s are probably still far less than any GR.  so the limited factor is still there.

WAIT HOW DO U ACCIDENTALLY COP???

HOOK NT UP FOR RETAIL MAN
If you meaning me like I said I was at the PayPal screen inputting my info, it was taking a minute to submit so when back to Kith and saw the Coral's and figured I'd add to cart just for the heck of it.  When PayPal went through and took me back to Kith it showed both the Mints and the Corals in my order.  Was only meaning to get Mints.  Love the sole on that shoe, Coral's are nice but not my cup of tea don't wear much red.  And yes if someone on NT wants a hook up I'm pry gonna do it but I do still wanna see them in person first haha never know I may have a change of heart but doubt it.
AHHH I SEE I SKIMMED UR POST.

JUST KEEP BOTH IF U LIKE.
1st time ordering from kith is their shipping usually fast. Hope to rock them sat
Not on big releases. They did switch to a new 3rd party method tho, so you nevehttp://youtu.be/Rj-XGlsqctwr know!

Shopify saves your cart link, that's how rsvp sites can email a cart. All you need to do is refresh checkout screen after adding another shoe and it should just pop up :smile:

im seriously amazed at how many people are reselling these on ebay and what to make 50 bucks? im blown away haha. i know its nothing new but still 
So does only making $50 mean you failed?

What amazes me is how greedy everyone is these days. I think out of all the times I've resold new releases, I've only made more than $50 one time. I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm not out to get rich off selling shoes. If I can make a few bucks off a pair, that makes the next pair I buy a few bucks cheaper. I'm fine with that.

People are too greedy these days... One of the main reason this culture is so garbage now.

So does only making $50 mean you failed?

What amazes me is how greedy everyone is these days. I think out of all the times I've resold new releases, I've only made more than $50 one time. I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm not out to get rich off selling shoes. If I can make a few bucks off a pair, that makes the next pair I buy a few bucks cheaper. I'm fine with that.

People are too greedy these days... One of the main reason this culture is so garbage now.

I sat. I clicked. I made $50.

Can't get easier than that folks.

Yeah speedtest usually checks speed and ping based off a local server. If you want to check your ping to kith you have to png to where the site's server is located.

Back
Top Bottom