Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

really impressed by the way Kith are fighting bots and resellers, hopefully this will also be the case for upcoming releases!

seems the coas will really get a "wider" release....colette in paris got them in today....and the voo store in berlin is also supposed to get them!

numbers of pairs might be really limited though....

laugh.gif
at people still posting in here about the COA release while they have their order for sale on IG, same username as NT and all. The hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.
I'm Flex4eva everywhere, on IG, on twitter @flexclothing, if  your interested in following, its my clothing line. I'm a designer a real one...I do sportswear, and urban apparel design. I've been collecting and selling, customizing, and restoring shoes since 1996. I just got back into the runner lifestyle a few years ago thanks to a friend of mine, I was into runners when prestos were out a while back. So nah I'm not a clueless disrespectful to the shoe game reseller...I keep some releases I sell some, I also buy a lot, I help out when I can...so relax...

Resellers might as well cancel their orders, I see these ending up with Daytona, Americana, ST. Alfred NB's resell prices.

If you look on eBay at what's actually SELLING & getting BIDS not just what's posted up, they're already going for around 240-300 depending on size. After a widerspread release and people start getting their pairs in from Kith prices will fall.

Last edited:
News flash. The RF resell game has been over.. The volcanos celebrated their "blowing up". Volcanos somehow retained decent resell value (prob just because the shoe was sick), but production numbers were nowhere near as limited as the earlier releases. Forget trying to cop an RF collab to flip and make ANY type of money. Factoring in your time and whatnot. maybe 30 or 40 bucks. TOPS. Get a life if you are after that. 

I'm not to stressed about resell prices falling. I'm planning on selling my Coral because I honestly didn't mean to get them.  I was going through the process of checking out through PP with my mints and while it was loading went ahead and added corals to my cart to see how quick they were going.  When I submitted my PP info and it sent me back to the Kith site it had both shoes on my order.  It is what it is I'm not complaining and I know I'll be able to sell them for at least retail so no loss.  

i wonder if 3 widespread releases will make the RF name lose its mystique/some of its following

its undeniable that people want exclusive and limited shoes

Whether on purpose or not, they've definitely increased the amount of production on recent releases. Which is great for those of us who actually want the shoes.

Whether on purpose or not, they've definitely increased the amount of production on recent releases. Which is great for those of us who actually want the shoes.
It's on purpose, at the end of the day the business is about money so the more shoes they sell the more money and exposure they get.  I don't think they will ever go to far with their releases and make them sit on shelves everywhere but they should expand their brand while their popular.  And if it means its easier for fans to get shoes I see nothing wrong with it.

im seriously amazed at how many people are reselling these on ebay and what to make 50 bucks? im blown away haha. i know its nothing new but still 

im seriously amazed at how many people are reselling these on ebay and what to make 50 bucks? im blown away haha. i know its nothing new but still 
its kids 99 percent of the time. New to the whole sneaker thing and it makes them feel like they part of. 

WAIT HOW DO U ACCIDENTALLY COP???

HOOK NT UP FOR RETAIL MAN
If you meaning me like I said I was at the PayPal screen inputting my info, it was taking a minute to submit so when back to Kith and saw the Coral's and figured I'd add to cart just for the heck of it.  When PayPal went through and took me back to Kith it showed both the Mints and the Corals in my order.  Was only meaning to get Mints.  Love the sole on that shoe, Coral's are nice but not my cup of tea don't wear much red.  And yes if someone on NT wants a hook up I'm pry gonna do it but I do still wanna see them in person first haha never know I may have a change of heart but doubt it.

Last edited:

WAIT HOW DO U ACCIDENTALLY COP???

HOOK NT UP FOR RETAIL MAN
If you meaning me like I said I was at the PayPal screen inputting my info, it was taking a minute to submit so when back to Kith and saw the Coral's and figured I'd add to cart just for the heck of it.  When PayPal went through and took me back to Kith it showed both the Mints and the Corals in my order.  Was only meaning to get Mints.  Love the sole on that shoe, Coral's are nice but not my cup of tea don't wear much red.  And yes if someone on NT wants a hook up I'm pry gonna do it but I do still wanna see them in person first haha never know I may have a change of heart but doubt it.
AHHH I SEE I SKIMMED UR POST.

JUST KEEP BOTH IF U LIKE.

I might just get a pair of mints since they are getting a wider release. Passed at first since I purchased too many shoes in the past couple of weeks. Gonna be getting some extra change from Chinese New Year, so the mints are next in line. Plus the front part of the outsole on the mints makes it look fire.

anyone else wish the speckle on the sole wasnt 3m but always showing?

then again im a bigger fan of the speckle look than most

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom