Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

im seriously amazed at how many people are reselling these on ebay and what to make 50 bucks? im blown away haha. i know its nothing new but still 
So does only making $50 mean you failed?

What amazes me is how greedy everyone is these days. I think out of all the times I've resold new releases, I've only made more than $50 one time. I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm not out to get rich off selling shoes. If I can make a few bucks off a pair, that makes the next pair I buy a few bucks cheaper. I'm fine with that.

People are too greedy these days... One of the main reason this culture is so garbage now.
QFT

My dude who works at NB (as a designer, not a retail employee) said that RF was a diva and just complained all through the design process for daytonas but the thing that pushed them over the edge was Ronnie using this logo

NB told him about 6 times in the past that he could not use their logo style with his brand name instead of NB and Ronnie went ahead and did it anyway.
Awesome. Good for RF. So many times brands have been responsible for ******** all over what would have been great collabs. This just makes me like RF. 

It seems the big secret was that you failed to realize the only ping that matters is the one to a specific site and not the one that the speed test gives you.

Your edit is also a fail.

I didn't know until someone said it lol
Saw some ip info aswell so I just deleted the link to the pic :smile: peace to you my friend.

My dude who works at NB (as a designer, not a retail employee) said that RF was a diva and just complained all through the design process for daytonas but the thing that pushed them over the edge was Ronnie using this logo
View media item 771821

NB told him about 6 times in the past that he could not use their logo style with his brand name instead of NB and Ronnie went ahead and did it anyway.

Awesome. Good for RF. So many times brands have been responsible for ******** all over what would have been great collabs. This just makes me like RF. 

I'm not against RF either. I was just telling you guys about what happened and why his daytonas might grow in value later on. However, I will say that NB is pretty reasonable when they do collabs. Look at what other stores have come up with for their NB collabs, NB doesn't hold people back. They just expect that if a shoe store reaches out to them to collab, they are reasonable to work with.

How does the order number thing work? Do they ship in that order or how do they do that?

I'm not against RF either. I was just telling you guys about what happened and why his daytonas might grow in value later on. However, I will say that NB is pretty reasonable when they do collabs. Look at what other stores have come up with for their NB collabs, NB doesn't hold people back. They just expect that if a shoe store reaches out to them to collab, they are reasonable to work with.
actually NB are the ones who completely canned frank the butchers sick 1600s.....

As a designer I dont care who you are, if I tell you not to use my logo style...dont use it, and most times in the design industry it done usually as some kind of pun, or to sell more because customers recognize the logo style...NB being bigger than RF or KITH, they dont gain anything from the KITH/NB branding....

really impressed by the way Kith are fighting bots and resellers, hopefully this will also be the case for upcoming releases!
I hope so too! Resellers will prob be smarter next time and NOT post their order confirmations on social media..hha idiots

actually NB are the ones who completely canned frank the butchers sick 1600s.....

Could've swore it was Concepts that blocked it.

As a designer I dont care who you are, if I tell you not to use my logo style...dont use it, and most times in the design industry it done usually as some kind of pun, or to sell more because customers recognize the logo style...NB being bigger than RF or KITH, they dont gain anything from the KITH/NB branding....
this point is completely irrelevant considering the logo design in question is the brand he is collaborating with. If you are a designer than surely you would recognize the difference in that and imitating the logo of a company you have no relationship with. 

Anyone know how the John Elliott COA tanks fit? Are they slimmer than the usual tank? I'm 5'9" 190 and usually fit a large in most stuff but wondering if I should do an XL
Large.. I got 3 inches on you, tanks run tts. I have black and grey mercer tanks. Picked up L in the mesh as well

Yeah, I can agree with that pair but they cancelled one amazing collab but look how many awesome collabs they have had that released

EDIT: My dude started working there after that pair so I don't have info on who actually cancelled it. All he heard was that it was because another designer or company was mad about it. Idk who officially cancelled the project though.

Last edited:
Could've swore it was Concepts that blocked it.

There seems like there's been tension ever since CNCPTS dropped the 3 lies

the owner straight dissed fieg lol

then fieg started talking about how over satured the runner market recently became around the time the volcano's dropped

Last edited:
Oh any shoe that sells out will always have resell value.. To me there is a big difference in resellers and flippers. Resellers have bank rolls and buy more than just 1 shoe and don't mind sitting on it months even years.. Flipper game need gone, just got them 2 mins ago.. That's who struggling cause that need that money to buy next week release..

Last edited:
I'm not sure if the logo bit is entirely true. WestNYC did the same for their Tees, Hoodies, Stickers, Cups and etc when they released the Alpines. Maybe they might have gotten strict after WestNYC. They were the first to incorporate the NB logo into their design.

Last edited:
Yeah, that LJF collab would've been probably been the best 1600 Collab to drop. BS that it was scrapped.

How did the CNCPT's owner diss Fieg?

I'm not sure if the logo bit is entirely true. WestNYC did the same for their Tees, Hoodies, Stickers, Cups and etc when they released the Alpines. Maybe they might gotten strict after WestNYC. They were the first to incorporate the NB logo into their design.

I'll have to ask my friend about that cause I totally forgot that they used it as well. Another thing that is possible is that WestNYC might've paid them some amount to use that logo design or offered a sort of % of sales. I'll ask about that though. But I am positive that NB told RF that he couldn't use that design plenty of times and he still used it and NB was mad about it.

Last edited:

this point is completely irrelevant considering the logo design in question is the brand he is collaborating with. If you are a designer than surely you would recognize the difference in that and imitating the logo of a company you have no relationship with. 
What?!?! NB didnt want him to use their logo style, so what are you sayin exactly or are you trying to get "rep" for calling out a NTer who you think is a newbie? my comment was referring to the fact the NB did not want RF to use their logo STYLE for KITH/RF wording/logos. Meaning that stripped look that NB has on their logo they didnt want RF to mimick that and he did anyway which is like a slap in the face, thats what I was referring to.

Back
Top Bottom