Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Pick ups from Hawaii. I think they only sell a certain amount of inventory of the HI shirts a day. Went last Tuesday and asked for a Medium. They said they only had a Small, so I grabbed it. They also said they get the store exclusive shirts once, maybe twice a year. Went the following Monday, last day of my trip and they had a Medium, plenty of them bc a few other customers bought the same shirt. I ended up grabbing the Medium too
IMG_4771.jpeg

gaslighting myself into thinking these were the vitality pair
1726755802339.png

I posted in the Originals topic but my pair looks terrible now cause of the crepe, specially cause how thick it is. It just looks all pissy and dirty. I woudnt even bother with those new GAT looking ones. Or just know its shelf life is gonna short.

I posted in the Originals topic but my pair looks terrible now cause of the crepe, specially cause how thick it is. It just looks all pissy and dirty. I woudnt even bother with those new GAT looking ones. Or just know its shelf life is gonna short.
i wore them once to BK and wanted to cry. I usually just rock them in the office these days. Carpet Boiz

My sambas still look new after a half dozen wears. If they look like piss it’s cause you don’t care about cleaning your kicks. I scrub the soles within a few days of wear and they come out looking basically new every time.

IMG_0995.jpeg

My sambas still look new after a half dozen wears. If they look like piss it’s cause you don’t care about cleaning your kicks. I scrub the soles within a few days of wear and they come out looking basically new every time.

IMG_0995.jpeg
what are you scrubbing them with?

it doesnt mess w da composition of da crepe?
nope. soap and water is the suggested cleaning method of crepes. I've got 6 or 7 pairs of Clarks I keep clean like this. I think if you wear them a bunch and don't clean them you may have to use the beeswax method for more ingrained dirt and stains but I've never had to do that.

nope. soap and water is the suggested cleaning method of crepes. I've got 6 or 7 pairs of Clarks I keep clean like this. I think if you wear them a bunch and don't clean them you may have to use the beeswax method for more ingrained dirt and stains but I've never had to do that.
yea ive done beeswax back in the DBNT days. now im lazy. il ltry ur method doe.

yea ive done beeswax back in the DBNT days. now im lazy. il ltry ur method doe.
Yeah give it a shot. Last time I wore them before cleaning I went to the Chicago Botanic Gardens and they looked almost black when I got home. Now you can't even tell I was walking on dirt trails and some light rain.

Back
Top Bottom