Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Came back from Hawaii and they finally have shop tees

IMG_6242.jpeg

Lol at 2 stacks for da Armani sweater......and 2X lol at da damn near $400 tee....it's obvious da demo Ronnie trying to reach but from working with very wealthy individuals I can tell you they not walking around with a crewneck with Giorgio Armani Stamped as big as possible on it....but what do I know

Lol at 2 stacks for da Armani sweater......and 2X lol at da damn near $400 tee....it's obvious da demo Ronnie trying to reach but from working with very wealthy individuals I can tell you they not walking around with a crewneck with Giorgio Armani Stamped as big as possible on it....but what do I know

Jokic’s brothers probably would. Or any Eastern European mafia types. :lol:

This Ronald fella is taking his time ain’t he?

I’m finally starting to get anxious to see these GG’s in hand

production and pure logistics issue from Asics. Kith basically focusing all shipping this week to get jawnz out. SMH my random order from Kith Womens drop a couple weeks ago taking a back seat as per team lmao

Def a logistics issue. I also think it's due to them having to repackage everything and throw the comics in the box etc.

These look like some Saucony Endorphin $60 knockoffs. Can’t imagine paying the collab tax on these or that Bronson trash.

Back
Top Bottom