Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

^Agreed, that's a move we hopefully shouldn't see for a while. No need for acts of desperation yet.

Last edited:
I seriously want those Red COA not the coral one lol... I'm thinking about having somebody dye my mints to the Red. You think the dye would wear off?

I seriously want those Red COA not the coral one lol... I'm thinking about having somebody dye my mints to the Red. You think the dye would wear off?
No, if you used the proper dye and applied it correctly there's no reason it should wear off.

Just curious... but is there any shoe that RF has designed, then worn and taken teaser pics on his feet..... and that shoe never became available to the public eventually? Pretty much is there any doubt the GL5 cove won't drop or even the super green sometime down the road for that matter? Honest question

GUYS CAN WE NOT MENTION SUPER GREENS.

I DONT WANNA GET EMOTIONAL BUT I LOVE THEM
imagine if they dropped and you struck out. it's like a nightmare. 
SODIUM LEVELS WOULD BE LEVEL: OBESE WOMAN EATING PRETZEL

GUYS CAN WE NOT MENTION SUPER GREENS.

I DONT WANNA GET EMOTIONAL BUT I LOVE THEM

the feels man. so happy for those kids in haiti 
YEA DEF HAPY FOR DA KIDS IN HAITI DOE.

Somewhat related, the JE hoody is so nice but I wish I wouldn't have sized up to a large. Seems like these ones fit a little more true to size than my other villains

I'm wondering myself too.  I'm 5'6, 130 and looking at bleeckers in XS.  I'm concerned about the length, I don't want the fit to look super bunched up w/triple stacking..

I'm wondering myself too.  I'm 5'6, 130 and looking at bleeckers in XS.  I'm concerned about the length, I don't want the fit to look super bunched up w/triple stacking..
I'm 5'8 and skinny. I wear a XS in bleeckers. The navy and black pair was great. The new ones however were pretty disappointing. 

that ISAORA crew is pretty sick. Not my style though, kinda got that bullet proof vest look.

might pick up that jacket 

Last edited:

could you post a pic of you wearing the xs with some shoes? :}
I would love to, but I don't own a mirror that will show the lower half of my body lol. The leg length of s and xs is the same when I tried it on, it's just the waist length is different. There's a string for you to tie so it's not loose. 

I would love to, but I don't own a mirror that will show the lower half of my body lol. The leg length of s and xs is the same when I tried it on, it's just the waist length is different. There's a string for you to tie so it's not loose. 
im a 30 waist but have really skinny legs. would a xs be a bad idea? i want the legs to be skinny. feel like the small wouldnt be skinny enough 

Back
Top Bottom