Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

finally arrived...glad i went down a half size, and not a full size like in the puma disc cork pack, as these fit a lot smaller!  but still, half size down from my tts, they fit snug but just how i want them to fit.

/\ 6'3 with a 32 waist? somebody get this dude a cheeseburger
haha idk I try man, always just been tall and skinny. damn fast metabolism

anyway, hopefully I won't be swimming in the large bleekers. also after getting both the mints and corals in person I think I'm liking the corals a little more. both are sweet though

Last edited:

finally arrived...glad i went down a half size, and not a full size like in the puma disc cork pack, as these fit a lot smaller!  but still, half size down from my tts, they fit snug but just how i want them to fit.
I see that I'm not the only one who got a pair with an uneven sole.... 

Was playing around with them noticed that the heel on my right foot stood higher than the left.  

48 dollars in customs and tax

Plus 40 in shipping

Crazy

Kith even marked the value as 40 bucks but UPS charges brokerage fees. Wack as ****

Show is great though, no gluestains or anything. Amazing packaging. Great shoe

Last edited:

Plus 40 in shipping

Crazy

Kith even marked the value as 40 bucks but UPS charges brokerage fees. Wack as ****

Damn, that's around $275 Canadian after conversions on the shoe and shipping and then adding the fees.  UPS is running one hell of a racket.

At least you're happy with your pair though.

ordered one pair of mints and one pair of corals. got two mints. dunno if i should be a little salty or happy.......

Damn, that's around $275 Canadian after conversions on the shoe and shipping and then adding the fees.  UPS is running one hell of a racket.
At least you're happy with your pair though.

Yea I wish kith didn't use UPS

It's quite unfair to be paying that much

i wonder if they know what they have is worth thousands in america. the last nice kicks auction had a size 9 go on ebay for $7100.
They are bigger problems there to be worrying about that. And that auction has a crazy story behind it. 

Was there ever a general consensus on COA sizing? Or has anyone actually tried them on/worn their pairs?

I missed the drop but if I get lucky w/ Ubiq I'mm be pumped. 

Was there ever a general consensus on COA sizing? Or has anyone actually tried them on/worn their pairs?

I missed the drop but if I get lucky w/ Ubiq I'mm be pumped. 
Most of the people have said relatively TTS, or going half size down. I'm really hoping TTS works out for me.

Plus 40 in shipping

Crazy

here is for my country:

volcanos: 160usd

international ups shipping:52usd

customs charges from ups: 229usd.

Back
Top Bottom