Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I would love to, but I don't own a mirror that will show the lower half of my body lol. The leg length of s and xs is the same when I tried it on, it's just the waist length is different. There's a string for you to tie so it's not loose. 
Tbh just put a camera on a stool and use the timed shot.

Tiff dunk, Kobe 9s, as pack, ray Allen xis, Oregon v(possibly), Spiderman foam, and probably others, that's just off the top of my head

Tiff dunk, Kobe 9s, as pack, ray Allen xis, Oregon v(possibly), Spiderman foam, and probably others, that's just off the top of my head
Wha, Ray Allen XI's? You mean his Ring Ceremony's? No way those release. 

It's all good brotha. About the question you asked me before, i really cant comment on future releases but RF is gonna tease you soon
RF said that the biggest sz is a 12. They haven't made a mold for the Special Projects in that sz
just please tell me february will be a quiet month in terms rf and other runner collabs.

Both my mints and corals come in today excited, trying to cop bleekers today don't know what size to get in between 33-34 waist? I heard the run big would a medium work?

my mints are in the truck out for delivery yay lol
Let me know how much you had to pay in duty/fees?  Trying to see if there's a pattern to how kith reports the pricing on the customs form for collab vs GR.

Last edited:

Let me know how much you had to pay in duty/fees?  Trying to see if there's a pattern to how kith reports the pricing on the customs form for collab vs GR.
i have yet to see a pattern...volcanoes and knicks were about 15 bucks...americanas were 39 dollars

but ill let you know what the fees are for the COA pumas when they arrive

Not really. It's very minimal if there was a difference.
**** I ordered a large
laugh.gif
I'm a 32 waist but I'm 6'3 so I wanted to make sure they were big enough

I'm a size 28 and ordered XS.  Read the disclaimer of ordering one size down from typical pant size.  So if XS fits between 26-28 I should be good or should have I gone to XXS?

I know it's been asked before but just wondering from the guys in the know do you think Super Greens will ever be released and could we ever see the Mossads produced?

the disclaimer size suggestion was weird to me if they were going to put what size fits what waist it kinda made it confusing i wear a 33-34 went with a large figured it would shrink if anything and would rather somewhat big then too small,

Back
Top Bottom