Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i think i may have actually gotten thru for a pair of corals on ubiq. question to those who may know...do they ever oversell and have to cancel orders on their site after a customer gets an order confirmation? it's my 1st time ordering from them. hopefully i'm good, because i struck out on the corals miserably when they initially released on kith...

thanks in advance!

i think i may have actually gotten thru for a pair of corals on ubiq. question to those who may know...do they ever oversell and have to cancel orders on their site after a customer gets an order confirmation? it's my 1st time ordering from them. hopefully i'm good, because i struck out on the corals miserably when they initially released on kith...

thanks in advance!

They refunded my BWGH pumas, I actually was refunded from three separate shops on those pumas lol. Still don't have them :nerd:

They refunded my BWGH pumas, I actually was refunded from three separate shops on those pumas lol. Still don't have them :nerd:

thanks for the response...i had a feeling it might've been too good to be true...i get my orders cancelled from sns all the time...so i'm gonna take my order confirm with a grain of salt... *fingers crossed i actually receive a shipping confirm and not email cancel...

thanks for the response...i had a feeling it might've been too good to be true...i get my orders cancelled from sns all the time...so i'm gonna take my order confirm with a grain of salt... *fingers crossed i actually receive a shipping confirm and not email cancel...

SNS Was one of the other shops that refunded me on those BWGH lol, I've gotten a handful of refunds from them as well...

do you guys think the daytona hoodies are worth it? if so, how's the fit/material/quality? i'm thinking about doing 120 shipped for the white hoodie.

Can anybody who owns a quilted villian hoodie tell me if its worth trying to get my hands on? They look dope but idk about in person or the fit.

Minty COA's for the day. These were perfect! Nothing to complain about here. No glue stains no weird marks, although the box was very strong glue scented lol. Otherwise way over my expectations! Went with my Nike size which is .5 up from my NB and they're perfect! 
smokin.gif

Minty COA's for the day. These were perfect! Nothing to complain about here. No glue stains no weird marks, although the box was very strong glue scented lol. Otherwise way over my expectations! Went with my Nike size which is .5 up from my NB and they're perfect! 
smokin.gif
Lol, so is Nike the one that's TTS, or is NB?

Can anybody who owns a quilted villian hoodie tell me if its worth trying to get my hands on? They look dope but idk about in person or the fit.
They are pretty dope. Def look different than any of my other hoodies. it has an unique retro look, almost got that urban ninja vibe going on.

I'm usually a M or L depends on the fit(mostly M). I grabbed a L and it fits pretty well overall.

The shoulders might be a little tight but that's because i have pretty broad shoulders. i have to wear them carefully otherwise i will hear that ripping sound from the hoodie. It's probably from the stitching of the quilted design.

it fits slim. The waist area might be somewhat tight when i zip the side zip all the way down. that's because i gained too much weight since high school days lol.

it has a nice length too. I'm 5'9 and the back of the hoodie can cover my butt. It's pretty good for layering.

the hoodie got a nice thickness as well. there is a kangaroo pocket inside the hooide. once you unzip the side it can be reached.

haha overall i really like it and planning on copping more JE hoodie in the furture.

They are pretty dope. Def look different than any of my other hoodies. it has an unique retro look, almost got that urban ninja vibe going on.

I'm usually a M or L depends on the fit(mostly M). I grabbed a L and it fits pretty well overall.

The shoulders might be a little tight but that's because i have pretty broad shoulders. i have to wear them carefully otherwise i will hear that ripping sound from the hoodie. It's probably from the stitching of the quilted design.

it fits slim. The waist area might be somewhat tight when i zip the side zip all the way down. that's because i gained too much weight since high school days lol.

it has a nice length too. I'm 5'9 and the back of the hoodie can cover my butt. It's pretty good for layering.

the hoodie got a nice thickness as well. there is a kangaroo pocket inside the hooide. once you unzip the side it can be reached.

haha overall i really like it and planning on copping more JE hoodie in the furture.
JE has some pretty sick hoodies...his sweatpants are pretty fresh too...just not the pricetag

http://shop.johnelliott.co/collections/hoodies/products/villain-sidezip-hoodie-grey

JE has some pretty sick hoodies...his sweatpants are pretty fresh too...just not the pricetag

http://shop.johnelliott.co/collections/hoodies/products/villain-sidezip-hoodie-grey
I was checking this one out the other day but I really like the quilted look. Ive been checking ebay a few times everyday waiting for someone to post an XL haha.

hell yes! I just received mine today, and it's a thing of beauty. I'm 5'6-5'7 150lbs and I went with a small. it's the perfect length and nice and fitted, not tight.

hell yes! I just received mine today, and it's a thing of beauty. I'm 5'6-5'7 150lbs and I went with a small. it's the perfect length and nice and fitted, not tight.
Im 6"0 186. I was thinking about getting a large but kept hearing to go up in size a little bc of the fit.

Got my mint toes and tech Mercers. Mint toes are nice. I like the 3m speckles and packaging. Glad to get a pair with no glue stains or stitching problems. I got the same size as my rf cove disc blazes. The coves are a tiny but roomier, coa is definitely TTS. Not as tight or snug as the GR disc blazes.

Tech Mercers are nice. Not too tight over the calf but I have tiny calfs anyway. I'm 5'9" and stacking is good. Cuffs are a little loose. A little more snug than publish brand. It's nice to finally have a pair of Mercers that fit though, seems like a 30 and its a tiny bit loose around the waist. Still looking for a size swap on the khaki Mercers from the restock, need to size down to 30. Shoot me a PM if you have any leads please.

Last edited:

I was checking this one out the other day but I really like the quilted look. Ive been checking ebay a few times everyday waiting for someone to post an XL haha.
10 Deep had a quilted hoodie in their holiday 2013 drop. It was pretty similar to the JE hoodie. it's sold out on their website but im sure there is some left in one of their stock carriers.

a cheap alternative to JE hoodie, actually not that cheaper either tho.

so is there anyone that got the coas .5 down from tts and he's happy?:tongue:PPP
I'll let you know by tomorrow hahaha. After reading all these comments about TTS and .5 size up. I'm pretty much scared I won't be able to fit my foot in my size 9 coming in. Everyone I asked .5 if you don't want a roomy toe box 

10 Deep had a quilted hoodie in their holiday 2013 drop. It was pretty similar to the JE hoodie. it's sold out on their website but im sure there is some left in one of their stock carriers.
a cheap alternative to JE hoodie, actually not that cheaper either tho.

View media item 784349

i was so confused when i opened this page and saw a pic of fredo in the recent images section :lol:

Got my Mint Toes and Corals in, like the Mint's more than the Coral's but overall good execution.  Think I might get rid of the Coral's they were a little underwhelming IMO but the Mint's lived up to my expectations.  Overall a good job by Ronnie and Kith on everything from the materials to the packaging and the execution of the release and hype build.

Sorry for the corny pics in front of the fire place but its -7 where I'm at and the wind chill makes it feel -29 so seemed appropriate.  Also some photos are filtered some aren't you guys should be able to tell which ones are and aren't

Toe box comparison

Back
Top Bottom