Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

has anyone got a fit for those mercer pants 2 ?
There is a pretty detailed post on them a couple of pages back.
Did anyone cop the JE Hooded mesh rebel? Thoughts on it?
I did. went with the same size as my JE hoodie. Pretty slim so i will only use it as a layering piece.

It's stretchy so fitting wise is not a big problem. The comfort is top notch.

Great length.

i know this has nothing to do with ronnie, but i suppose that some of you like innevas if you like fieg, so... blue inneva sp's on NDC for 115 shipped.... use KICKSDEALS20 at payment. If that's not a steal then I don't know what is... admins you can delete this post if you find it irrevelant, just trying to help out/spread knowledge KICKSDEALS2KIfdf

i know this has nothing to do with ronnie, but i suppose that some of you like innevas if you like fieg, so... blue inneva sp's on NDC for 115 shipped.... use KICKSDEALS20 at payment. If that's not a steal then I don't know what is... admins you can delete this post if you find it irrevelant, just trying to help out/spread knowledge KICKSDEALS2KIfdf

Last edited:
Bout to trade my Mint Toes for a pair of GL3 STA's. Really love the material on the COAs but cant *** with the discs
sick.gif

Rewind question: Regarding the timberlands x RF, for a person with wide feet should i stay TTS? never had timbs before.

I have some shoe trees from Clark's. They are spring loaded so it gently stretches out the shoes out. It was $20 for one and two for $30 I think. Well worth the money. I also use them on any pairs with horrible glue smells, the wood absorbs all the odor.

View media item 785817

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom