Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sorry to stray a little, but Triumvir killed it about 6/7 years ago with their quilted Lion Parka. Still got mine...removable mask and all...

Sad that the brand is dead.  Got really salty when I lost my chun li tee a while ago too.

Sorry to stray a little, but Triumvir killed it about 6/7 years ago with their quilted Lion Parka. Still got mine...removable mask and all...

haha repped for posting this! brings me back to the "street wear" days from 2005 - 2009. i still have the red one, which i actually bought at a triumvir sample sale for $20.

Different situation I think though. It's easy for a brand to die if you don't get a lot of exposure, but with the sheer amount of style and sneaker blogs we have now, as well as social media outlets, it's pretty difficult to not get your name out there. Hell that's why small-time IG clothing designers are getting pieces on celebrities.

Damn long toe box. Finally got both pair and wish i was able to go tts, but couldn't find a better price than how much i copped for.

Different situation I think though. It's easy for a brand to die if you don't get a lot of exposure, but with the sheer amount of style and sneaker blogs we have now, as well as social media outlets, it's pretty difficult to not get your name out there. Hell that's why small-time IG clothing designers are getting pieces on celebrities.
i agree. Also RF is probably one of the best manipulator of hype i have seen. He's been in the sneaker world for a long time and he know exactly how hype works.

well, i got a us12 in most nikes, so i'd say 12 is my tts!

got the coas in 11.5, and they fit perfect to me! a 12 would also work, but i like the snug fit! 
thanks for the reply..

i see your signature though asking for 11.5US nike kicks. hehehe :tongue: I hope you are right..so half size down does not feel uncomfortable to you? do you have normal feet mate?

tahnks

thanks for the reply..

i see your signature though asking for 11.5US nike kicks. hehehe :tongue: I hope you are right..so half size down does not feel uncomfortable to you? do you have normal feet mate?

tahnks
I also went half size down and I'm fine that was the consensus from Andy Oliver said half size down or tts!

The JE Villains are a necessity for layering. Although they are very dope on their own. Hopefully they reup on the Burgundy colorway sometime again. (Even though JE said they won't for the foreseeable future)

Ok so @chr1s2394 copped my bait vanquish for retail + ship

So my ridiculous trade offer for mint COA is done lol

Also another NTer is gonna cop my copperheads

What do u think of this trade mint COA for Daytona, Hypercat and green glow IV

Lol, my man. Mint's are going for like 250 on eBay, why you trading away like 500+ worth. 

Trolling? lol, good god bro. Hyprcats > COA

Don't do that trade. Cop COA mints for 230 shipped or whatever they are going for...

View media item 785282 no flaws, boxes were perfect, sold them a couple hours after for retail. Impulsive buy that just wasn't for me.. Wish he did puma blaze of glory instead of the disc..

Oh John Elliott villians are the amazing. Looking forward to crew necks coming soon.

GUYS DEF NOT TROLLING

JUST WANTING TO GET RID OF SONE KICKS

ALSO I DO T KKND LOSING OUT AS I HAVE OVER HUNDRED SNEAKERS

A LOT O WHAT PEOPLE WOULD SAY OS HEAT OR LIMITED OR WHATEVER

I WAS HALF KIDDING W THE TRADE BUT AM DEF HAPPY TO HOOK NT MEMBERS UP FOR CHEAP

IF U FOLLOW ME ON IG U SAW THAT I PUT UP GREEN GLOWS WHITE CEMENTS METALLIC V AND SOME AJKO FOR SIX HUNNA

CAN I SELL FOR MORE SURE BUT I AINT ABOUT THT LIFE AND IMOJE TO SEE PEOPLE SMILE

GUYS DEF NOT TROLLING

JUST WANTING TO GET RID OF SONE KICKS

ALSO I DO T KKND LOSING OUT AS I HAVE OVER HUNDRED SNEAKERS

A LOT O WHAT PEOPLE WOULD SAY OS HEAT OR LIMITED OR WHATEVER

I WAS HALF KIDDING W THE TRADE BUT AM DEF HAPPY TO HOOK NT MEMBERS UP FOR CHEAP

IF U FOLLOW ME ON IG U SAW THAT I PUT UP GREEN GLOWS WHITE CEMENTS METALLIC V AND SOME AJKO FOR SIX HUNNA

CAN I SELL FOR MORE SURE BUT I AINT ABOUT THT LIFE AND IMOJE TO SEE PEOPLE SMILE
Dawg sell me those Net Net's. 

Lol this guy

I sold my other yeezys last week for retail.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom