Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I wonder what goes down... and who goes?

You think its just people like fieg, dudes from EB, Cncpts and orther collab spots? 

Dudes must just all wear the dopest ish they got. 

Talk about shoes and plans to release.

I would love to be a fly on the wall for that meeting. 

I wonder what goes down... and who goes?

You think its just people like fieg, dudes from EB, Cncpts and orther collab spots? 

Dudes must just all wear the dopest ish they got. 

Talk about shoes and plans to release.

I would love to be a fly on the wall for that meeting. 
View media item 798889
Yikes

Probably just Fieg wearing some sick *** samples and a bunch of geeks sipping a chai latte lol

got my coas today..definitely half size down from my TTS(nike) size. these run long with wide toebox while the rest of the shoe fits snug...i have normal feet...i have to say that if i had wide feet it would be kind hard to put on and maybe it would feel uncomfortable..

thanks for the help guys 

Anyone own the stone bolt mercers and the khaki ones? Just wondering if there is a huge color difference between the two? Looking at them they are pretty much the same color?

damn. was on youtube watching reviews for the coral/salmon coas and now i really regret not getting them. does anyone know where i can get these for the low, im a size 12 if that matters. fml!

Not sure if this is excessive, but anyone know the right price to target for the following in size 9.5 or 10?

Total Eclipse

Miami

Salmon Sole

Flamingo

Selvedge

Thanks guys. Trying to see what to target once I sell/trade off a few of my other shoes.

I MEAN YALL CAN ASK ME. I DONT MIND HELPING PEOPLE LOOK FOR KICKS.

LOWER PRICES CAN MAINLY BE FOUND IN FB GROUPS.

PPL WILL ALWAYS GO BELOW THEIR ASKING PRICES IF U FIND THE RIGHT SELLER

I've been looking for Miamis for a good while. Can't believe I passed on em when they first came out. Forgot about them, then went back to searching. Till this day I can't find a ds pair with everything for less than $500. I even offered my ds royal 1s just to see what the seller would say and he flat out rejected my trade offer. I even offered bred 1s and got rejected again. I guess I'm not ment to have em.

Back
Top Bottom