Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Salmon Soles for 200 where lol? anybody selling for that price size 10.5 let me know cause i haven't seen that price in any fb groups I'm in.

Not sure if this is excessive, but anyone know the right price to target for the following in size 9.5 or 10?

Total Eclipse

Miami

Salmon Sole

Flamingo

Selvedge

Thanks guys. Trying to see what to target once I sell/trade off a few of my other shoes.
U WANT DS, NDS, WORN, WHATS UP?

U WANT DS, NDS, WORN, WHATS UP?
Doesn't have to be DS. It can be worn but in good condition. I'm on the hunt for Salmon Soles chiefly.  Miamis are my lowest priority. The other three are interesting as well. But if you can find me Salmon Soles in a 9.5 then I'd be really excited. Also Eclipses/Selvedge/Flamingo in a 10.  

what's usually the price point on mercers in the aftermarket? i was looking for a pair of camo mercers but don't want to pay too much

what's usually the price point on mercers in the aftermarket? i was looking for a pair of camo mercers but don't want to pay too much

Been seeing retail or close to retail in fb groups..best place is there or in here if anyone is selling

My pair of Puma Disc Blaze COA mints came in today and overall they're okay, but the right shoe has a big whiteish spot on the toebox. does anyone have any tips on getting rid of it or have a similar problem?

any tips on sizing for the buscemi's.. im typically a size 9.. but euro size shoes tend to run big... 

Back
Top Bottom