Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm leaning towards yes, but I need to see the products page for both tech mercers before I decide. A little afraid of the kithfilter from what I saw with the khaki mercers.

I copped the cinders, but I'm afraid of the same thing, hopefully they are lighter in person as I already have a pair of charcoal grey joggers

I'd go 39-40. I just copped a 38 but I'm size 8.
You went 3 sizes down? Lol. That's a lot. Dunno I tried the En Noir joints on and they were TTS. 

EDIT: Called Kith just in case, they said TTS. 

Last edited:
still kinda iffy on the color..these kith filters are no joke. So you guys would say hazelnut is the darker color? im looking for something close to charcoal

still kinda iffy on the color..these kith filters are no joke. So you guys would say hazelnut is the darker color? im looking for something close to charcoal

like what joebo21 said, the "walnut" (not sure where you got "hazelnut" from aside from both being nuts), appears to be darker than "cinder" when comparing their respective product pages...so i'd suggest you go with "walnut" (i did already)...

i went with the walnut as well. in the usually mercers i go with a 32-33 but these i went ahead and got 33 cause they said the legs fit slimmer.i hope i got the right size in them and its not too big.

i went with the walnut as well. in the usually mercers i go with a 32-33 but these i went ahead and got 33 cause they said the legs fit slimmer.i hope i got the right size in them and its not too big.

Im a 32 and i ususally go TTS with mercers. I also got the black tech mercers from the coa drop and i went with 33 in those and those fit me perfect. I went and got a 33 in the walnut so I think we should be good.

I sized according to shoes I own. I wear size 8 Jordans except maybe a few 2013 which felt half size large. I wear a 39 in Balenciaga and Margiela. The Balenciaga is a bit roomy. I also many Visvims all in size 8 that fit perfectly.

The 39 Buscemi was sold out so I went with the 38. Could've gone with a 40 but my experience with shoes that are sized in Euro, usually run bigger as opposed to smaller. Maybe I'm wrong but we will see. Will post pics and review when I get them.

Ok I have a 41 in arena's and they are still roomy, so I should be ok with a 41 in these..
Thanks

Im a 32 and i ususally go TTS with mercers. I also got the black tech mercers from the coa drop and i went with 33 in those and those fit me perfect. I went and got a 33 in the walnut so I think we should be good.

I would've done the same but 33 in the older mercers were too damn big, so I decided to have a tighter leg to avoid having a baggy waist

wow, what a difference. there should be unfiltered pictures up of all products they sell. or at least show the colors of what they actually look like..

oh well i'm still satisfied with my purchase of the walnut pair cause i like the darker color and i needed some dress pants. they're still good to me. but id be really upset if i grabbed the cinder pair, it looks like an old grandpa color lol.

Back
Top Bottom