Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i wish the rose golds and the coves will release when i'm not in class. college blows.

Last edited:
i know this has been answered, but remind me, if im a 33 in original mercers what size would i be in the mercer II

Say both the "cove" and "rose" colorways of the GLV drop at the same time and you can pick one of the two, which color do you go with? I think I'd go for the Rose. I don't have really any shoes that color and I imagine the materials being butter like the previous Roses. What about you?

Say both the "cove" and "rose" colorways of the GLV drop at the same time and you can pick one of the two, which color do you go with? I think I'd go for the Rose. I don't have really any shoes that color and I imagine the materials being butter like the previous Roses. What about you?

Same. I'd take either, but I like the rose gold II and would take that same quality/make in the glv.

why do people think theres a mint colorway? just wondering. weve only seen the cove and rose. i almost think its pointless. either release mint or cove not 2 blue colorways freaking stupid. as ive stated before id rather have the rose gold colorway but yet again i already have the volcanoes. ehh idk 

why do people think theres a mint colorway? just wondering. weve only seen the cove and rose. i almost think its pointless. either release mint or cove not 2 blue colorways freaking stupid. as ive stated before id rather have the rose gold colorway but yet again i already have the volcanoes. ehh idk 

I thought a picture surfaced of the mint glv sometime ago. Although the only two Ronnie has been sporting have been the rose gold and coves during Christmas..

HE NEEDS TO DROP THESE WHILE THE SNEAKER VIR I MEAN HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AND BEASTS ARE AT HIGH SCHOOL GEMOETRY

TBH I think both the Cove colorway and the Rose Gold colorway is dope. If they do drop at the same time, it would be REALLY hard for me to pick b/w the two, but if I had to I'd go with the Rose golds. 

Back
Top Bottom