Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

totally random question but this is the only thread i post in and i couldnt find an ALIFE thread

how does their stuff fit? especially hoodies and tees?

I feel you. Being a teacher sucks as well. It's the reason I can never cop these releases. I wish they'd drop on a Saturday. 
10:45 sounds like a pefect time for a group project.. you're the teacher, just come up with a lesson plan, that occupies them for 20-30 mins during the release, whip out the laptop... easy, peazy...

looking forward to more news on this drop.. gotta feeling it will be a WCP.. rose=San Fran, cove=LA.. 

10:45 sounds like a pefect time for a group project.. you're the teacher, just come up with a lesson plan, that occupies them for 20-30 mins during the release, whip out the laptop... easy, peazy...

looking forward to more news on this drop.. gotta feeling it will be a WCP.. rose=San Fran, cove=LA.. 

Lulz. Thanks for the support guys. I might just use this day for a "dentist appoiment", esp. If both shoes drop at the same time.

for those that own the GLV volcanos, stay TTS or half size down?
tts for sure. i bought a 10.5 and theres DEFF enough room for a 10. try and see if you can find a local place that has the grs to try on. the sockliner isnt as tight as everyone make sit sound to be, not like the pumas 

Last edited:
Noob question: What's the inseam on size 28 classic mercer twill pants? Looking to grab a pair, any help would be cool thanks :nthat:

I tried on a general release gel lyte V and had to go up half a size from my normal size. My true size was fine width wise, but my toe was right at the end of the shoe (basically my big toe was touching the end of the shoe up front) and this was with very thin dress socks. I like a little room up front and a half size up was perfect. I have normal feet, definitely not wide, if anything a little narrow. I can't imagine RF gel lyte V's would run differently than the general releases, but I don't own volcanos so I'm not sure

Last edited:

tts for sure. i bought a 10.5 and theres DEFF enough room for a 10. try and see if you can find a local place that has the grs to try on. the sockliner isnt as tight as everyone make sit sound to be, not like the pumas 
good to know,  I have narrow feet between 8-8.5. I own size 8.5 flamingos which fit nice and snug so I'll go for TTS when the coves/rosegolds release.

To add some detail, the STA GLiii is probably worth more on the market ($475 - $700) vs a Volcano GL5 ($350 - $425).  

With that said, I have some volcanoes I would trade for a STA if you're up for it:wink:

Well if you put it that way pay me the difference and I'll trade you ;-).

Are they really going for that much tho? Seems like volcano price has only been increasing since most people keeping their pairs. Seen plenty of St A selling for 350-450, volcanos as well

Well if you put it that way pay me the difference and I'll trade you ;-).

Are they really going for that much tho? Seems like volcano price has only been increasing since most people keeping their pairs. Seen plenty of St A selling for 350-450, volcanos as well
You could be right, but I've been looking for STAs forever and can't seem to find them around $450.  I've been negotiating for months and have only gotten as low as $525 (size 11, btw).

On the flip side, I have seen some volcanoes going for $400+.  May not be much of a difference, but still a different IMO.

With that said, I agree that Volcanoes are increasing in price, whereas STAs are flattening out a bit.  In a month or so you may see some parity.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to seeing the rose gold and the cove drop. Hoping I can snag both pairs, working behind a computer is quite nice haha.

Also firgured I'd throw these on for the blizzard and the gym, just wearing normal nike sweats no Kith ones for me

Did people successfully get both colors of the COA pumas and the ECP pack? Also, I assume kith doesn't cancel orders if you get one of each right?

Did people successfully get both colors of the COA pumas and the ECP pack? Also, I assume kith doesn't cancel orders if you get one of each right?
i was able to get both pair, in different sizes.. and no issues at all

You could be right, but I've been looking for STAs forever and can't seem to find them around $450.  I've been negotiating for months and have only gotten as low as $525 (size 11, btw).

On the flip side, I have seen some volcanoes going for $400+.  May not be much of a difference, but still a different IMO.

With that said, I agree that Volcanoes are increasing in price, whereas STAs are flattening out a bit.  In a month or so you may see some parity.
man where the hell are you looking for STAs? This is all kinds of inaccurate. I see them move 300-350 all the time. Passed on a pair for 350 not too long ago. 

man where the hell are you looking for STAs? This is all kinds of inaccurate. I see them move 300-350 all the time. Passed on a pair for 350 not too long ago. 
Then I'm definitely looking in the wrong spots.

Ebay, Sole Collector, FB groups, Craigslist (Chicago and NYC), Klekt, etc.  is where I've been looking.  There are two pairs on ebay (now one) at $700.  Nothing on Craigslist, and all FB posts that I've seen have been for trades looking for Woeis, etc.  I'm very happy to be wrong here, but that's what I've seen.

Only thing I've seen in the range you're mentioning are worn pair (in some cases beaters).  Again, happy to be wrong and if I am, please help a brother out!!

Back
Top Bottom