Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Then I'm definitely looking in the wrong spots.

Ebay, Sole Collector, FB groups, Craigslist (Chicago and NYC), Klekt, etc.  is where I've been looking.  There are two pairs on ebay (now one) at $700.  Nothing on Craigslist, and all FB posts that I've seen have been for trades looking for Woeis, etc.  I'm very happy to be wrong here, but that's what I've seen.

Only thing I've seen in the range you're mentioning are worn pair (in some cases beaters).  Again, happy to be wrong and if I am, please help a brother out!!
ive been looking in the same places you have.. the couple on ebay have been there forever and is the only place I have ever seen people asking that much for STAs. There was a 7/10 pair on kixify for 180 last week. STAs are not bringing that kind of money. period. 

volcano's are worth worth than that
A quick search showed seven Volcanos (2 Kixify, 1 Craigslist, 4 SC) ranging in price from $360 to $460, all dead stock.  I can't find a STA.

I'll drop it as this is off topic for the thread, and again acknowledge you guys may be right (I hope you are:)).

Thanks for the info either way.

Last edited:
Did people successfully get both colors of the COA pumas and the ECP pack? Also, I assume kith doesn't cancel orders if you get one of each right?
I was able to get both in my size for each.  Didn't want the Coral Toe's though added to cart while I was already checking out on PayPal for the mint's and when I finally got through it gave me both.  They don't cancel the order's no, but during the COA release they did cancel orders they suspected bot's being used on as well as pairs that were being resold right away.

Really looking forward to seeing the rose gold and the cove drop. Hoping I can snag both pairs, working behind a computer is quite nice haha.

Also firgured I'd throw these on for the blizzard and the gym, just wearing normal nike sweats no Kith ones for me
What did you use to waterproof them? I heard repel well works very well but I never get a straight answer about how it affects the suede quality 

What did you use to waterproof them? I heard repel well works very well but I never get a straight answer about how it affects the suede quality 

Repel well works wonders and suede is still butter. I've posted a link to my video a few times on here.

Just got my cinders today and the slimmer calves are actually a better fit (my calves are pretty bulky for reference), I ordered my true size 32 and it fits perfect, better than all the other mercers...

Maybe Ronnie is retroing Rose Golds, Mints, and is releasing the GLV Coves. That would be a good indication of all his activity. He recently said Flu also... Either he has the flu or could be retroing the Flus as well. Lol. I hate decoding ****... What's dropping!?!?

i don't care what info you're dropping

you don't have to be an elitist and give us tidbits like we're some peasants begging for scraps
mean.gif
lol you kinda being the elitist thinking you deserve more...

Back
Top Bottom