Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

well they said two different things, which is it, you hit apply changes and remove them from your cart, or don't, and just go back to the previous check out page and click check out again?
you could just keep them in your cart and try to check out again, but the problem with that is they really could be totally sold out and you wouldnt know it and wasting your time, when you could be trying to get another size close to it. that's why it's "safer" to go back to the product page and look at the drop down box again to see what sizes are left.

also, if you were trying to get a 12 or a 13 you were already at a serious disadvantage. there was less than 30 pairs of each of those sizes online, whereas sizes 9-11 were well over 100 each. the resale market is gonna be flooded with those sizes. if youre debating about pulling the trigger on those sizes at these crazy prices, do yourself a favor and wait.

i dont know how people are able to scoop two pairs online working alone, that is some crazy skill.

i dont know how people are able to scoop two pairs online working alone, that is some crazy skill.
It's honestly a LOT easier than buying 2 of an extremely hyped item from supremes online shop. Basically anyone that can do that can easily pull off snagging 2 or more pairs off kith. Practice makes perfect, as with most things in life, need to get those fingers fast and the more you do it the better you'll get.

It's honestly a LOT easier than buying 2 of an extremely hyped item from supremes online shop. Basically anyone that can do that can easily pull off snagging 2 or more pairs off kith. Practice makes perfect, as with most things in life, need to get those fingers fast and the more you do it the better you'll get.
Multiple tabs.. Complete one tab and refresh the next until completion. Its not complex but your timing has to be impeccable!!

I wish that was the case for me today. I can cop 2-3 items of any hyped release I want and double up within the span of 30 seconds on Supreme, but Kith NYC always pulls some bs stunt with their RF releases. I was unlucky today cause I got an instant sell out message on my size way before 11 AM and was unable to get to the checkout screen until my size really sold out.

I'm pretty sure I got to the page b4 the tweets went out, just by refreshing the latest page. Still struck out.

You got those productions numbers confirmed on those 12's and 13's tho, Higuy? Sounds about right, a bit more than they used to make in those sizes in the David Z days.

I'm pretty sure I got to the page b4 the tweets went out, just by refreshing the latest page. Still struck out.

You got those productions numbers confirmed on those 12's and 13's tho, Higuy? Sounds about right, a bit more than they used to make in those sizes in the David Z days.
yeah i was at the checkout screen when the tweet went out just by clicking the refresh new products page

Of course, they are American made
laugh.gif
That was funny 
roll.gif

Last edited:
rn i didnt get a conformation and my statement has it as a pending transaction so idk but my order is said to be succesfully placed and i have a order id.....
what do you think of this.. im not sure if it went through or not...... thoughts??

Just got my confirmation....10 mins short of 5 hours after I placed my order. :lol:

Last edited:
big picture these weren't better than the ecps, not eclipses, maybe on par with the denims, overall meh 

big picture these weren't better than the ecps, not eclipses, maybe on par with the denims, overall meh 
Eclipses were trash. Looked good in photos but just weird in person. Wasn't feeling the leather toe at all. For a while you could easily get a pair of them for 250 and even under, but now suddenly they are going for like 500. I don't get it. Since when are they worth more than super red 1.0s. Just stupid.

Then again, NONE of RFs shoes are worth what they are currently going for.

Last edited:
Eclipses were trash. Looked good in photos but just weird in person. Wasn't feeling the leather toe at all. For a while you could easily get a pair of them for 250 and even under, but now suddenly they are going for like 500. I don't get it. Since when are they worth more than super red 1.0s. Just stupid.

Then again, NONE of RFs shoes are worth what they are currently going for.
i dont think they're worth what they're going for either, but the precedent has been set with all his other previous releases as far as pricing goes

I really think these will turn out like the Aquas. I'm sure a lot of people on here don't even remember those and will have to google for pics...

Back
Top Bottom