Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

my friend got 4 COAs and 4  mints off kith... not really hard. but the mint and cove gel lyte 5s this saturday will be def be much harder
Exactly. The COAs didn't have the hype surrounding them that all the recent RF x Asics collabs have. I mean yeah there was some hype but you can't compare the two releases, I can tell you personally I was, and still am, not a fan of the COAs despite the colorways but these Coves and Mints dropping this week I got my eye on heavily.

it seems possible to add both shoes to you cart with how the banner works now. idk i might take the chance and do that

does any one know the what happens if you add both items but one is removed(due to that inventory error) in the checkout, can you still
Check out with the one you had? Also would it be possible to do the refreshing thing since 1 pair is in cart that way you can obtain the second. Thanks BOYZ

What's Ronnie charging now? Last RF X Asics I copped were the Knicks/Miamis....

^^^a hr... joking you just have to be persistent and keep trying to checkout you might run into errors either way with Paypal or your card

Levert stepping up 
smokin.gif
, glad to see him balling he really wasn't a highly regarded prospect coming out of high school 

do people just camp outside/lurk around the store for tickets? i think i might just do that im uneasy about getting these online

also i expect resell to be 400 and drop down to 350 after the first week, and then back up with time 

Back
Top Bottom