Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

you might get lucky but most likely theyre just going to use your money as bait to buy the pairs and then sell to someone else for more and refund you after the fact.

damn thats some shady biz

do they usually refund right away or wait til their stuff sells, the stuff they used peoples money to buy with

Please someone be a good samaritan and bless me with the release time this Saturday, I haven't gotten any solid answers so far

Chill out bro..Ronnie will post that info next week.

I guarantee after those who have successfully purchased the shoes, this thread will be full of "WHERES MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION? I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING YET.." Patience is key

And the best part, if people are asking such questions, they'll probably be unfamiliar with the site, and the changes made,leading to a failed cop

would love to cop a pair of both colorways... but man... it's too hard these days dealing with the bots and what not.....can't wait though...

Here was my email from after the COA drop.  My first order had both pairs, rest had one.  No editing whatsoever except for erasing the final 2 of the confirmation number.  
this is probably the wrong thread to brag about purchasing multiples. a lot of people lurk on NT. and not just random people. 

Last edited:
I'll be working 4/5 on the road. Mobile route for me. It's going to be rough. Hoping the area has a good signal.

Exam at the same time as the drop. Guess I'll be late. Priorities right? 
mean.gif

I'll be working 4/5 on the road. Mobile route for me. It's going to be rough. Hoping the area has a good signal.

I'll be out of the country.  Hopefully I'll have internet access in my hotel room. 
Good luck with that.  I was out of town this weekend for a much less hyped release (saucony x premier life on mars) and I struck out BAD on hotel wifi and mobile.

Good luck with that.  I was out of town this weekend for a much less hyped release (saucony x premier life on mars) and I struck out BAD on hotel wifi and mobile.
Kith uses Shopify which I've personally never seen crash. It's always smooth on mobile or desktop. Premier's website is utter crap that's why it was hard for a lot of people. 

Back
Top Bottom