Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Interesting.... What guy??
nerd.gif

Ain't nobody actually gonna fulfill those preorders. They just using people's money and will refund once they buy the shoes and sell to someone else
is that how it works ? I have never done a pre order. the guy has over 6K followers on IG and lots of pics of pre orders for basketball shoes. maybe some are not as greedy and will settle for a $100 profit per pair ?

is that how it works ? I have never done a pre order. the guy has over 6K followers on IG and lots of pics of pre orders for basketball shoes. maybe some are not as greedy and will settle for a $100 profit per pair ?
yeah most will cancel a preorder that's too low. You have to factor in fees and other expenses like paying ppl to get you additional pairs so $100 profit in your eyes is $50 or less to him

I plan on copping both pairs in 1 cart and going back for more...was able to cop 6 pairs of COA, 5 Pairs of Volcanoes, 6 pairs of daytona's, 4 pairs of flamingoes...Hook up my buddy's and for myself
Show me your ways sensei.

I was very successful in copping both pairs of the ECP. 10.5

I'm not a reseller. I'm just hoping to grab both pairs to rock.

Are you guys sure it's both pairs? I've checked out his instagram today and I think he's hinting the bleeckers sweats with mints on 4/5 although the coves are seen in the pictures. Guess we have to wait for a official announcement on them.

Are you guys sure it's both pairs? I've checked out his instagram today and I think he's hinting the bleeckers sweats with mints on 4/5 although the coves are seen in the pictures. Guess we have to wait for a official announcement on them.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention ECP.  Me and the bro's flourished big time with the Miami pop up shop AND next week online.  Ronnie blessed us then.  

Its most likely going to be both pairs

Are there any sizes of the ASICS that are known to move slower compared to some sizes to sells out quicker?

Back
Top Bottom