Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

some people just need celebrities to dictate what is hot and what is not for them 
eyes.gif

I wasnt feeling the Corals at first and went with the Mint pair...but now looking on instagram...it made me appreciate them and now i actually want them
embarassed.gif
 Same here, just got a pair for a semi-decent price. I have a feeling prices will jump on these. 

This is such a silly post. You're really comparing the RF releases to those screen printed Champion shorts that were hot for a couple months? C'mon man. The resell prices ARE already up there, the runner crowd isn't exactly the type to be swayed by what rappers are wearing. Rocky was just spotted in NB C Notes and I don't see any insane spike on those.
I think you misunderstood what I meant.  I'm referring to the type of play the rappers and celebrities put on clothing.  Before Rocky, Pyrex was half the price it resold for after.  Also, for instance if Rocky was spotted wearing Flamingoes in a music video or at some huge event the price would definitely increase.  The majority of people buying runners for high prices off resale are runner fans.    When other people see Rocky and other famous people wearing them they will want to get that same pair.  Look at the Air Max 90 Independence Day before and after Ye wore a pair.  

I think you misunderstood what I meant.  I'm referring to the type of play the rappers and celebrities put on clothing.  Before Rocky, Pyrex was half the price it resold for after.  Also, for instance if Rocky was spotted wearing Flamingoes in a music video or at some huge event the price would definitely increase.  The majority of people buying runners for high prices off resale are runner fans.    When other people see Rocky and other famous people wearing them they will want to get that same pair.  Look at the Air Max 90 Independence Day before and after Ye wore a pair.  
Repped, you're right, I guess I just thought the Pyrex comparison was strange. And I have a hard time imagining the RF hype getting much crazier than it already is, but maybe I'm just in denial 
laugh.gif

I see bots for sale for the upcoming release, hope Andy is right, that they have something that will f up the bot. And I hate the fact that people are trying to cop this just because of the fact it's rf, I mean, shouldn't we be copping stuffs cause it looks good and we really want it?

I wasnt feeling the Corals at first and went with the Mint pair...but now looking on instagram...it made me appreciate them and now i actually want them
embarassed.gif
have both and I can definitely say without a doubt that the corals are much better on feet. 

and to the dude up there who mentioned about prices for the CoA's increasing I totally agree with that too. am planning on HOPEFULLY doubling up on both the mints/corals within the coming months since prices are at a cool 170-220 on fb groups. 

Last edited:
It's hard to know where they want a shoe because a celebrity wore it or simple because he wore it more people saw it hence more attention more people that might potentially
Like it.

[thread="536134"]
Andy Oliver ‏@AndyOliverWpg  4m
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);margin:0px;">@0nthegrind Yes, there will be 13s in both.:smile: </p>

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);margin:0px;"> </p>

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);margin:0px;"> </p>

[/thread]
#TYBG!!

I see bots for sale for the upcoming release, hope Andy is right, that they have something that will f up the bot. And I hate the fact that people are trying to cop this just because of the fact it's rf, I mean, shouldn't we be copping stuffs cause it looks good and we really want it?
been going on for YEARS bro... I see dudes passing on dope GRs, and grabbing ugly limited kicks just because they're limited. It's the way the game is right now. Nothing you can do about it.

Just feel that Asics will be a different ball game. And I haven't wanted a pair of shoes so badly for quite awhile

some people are just followers, thats all. they dont buy unless its hyped.

as for this release, i hope i succeed, but if not i refuse to pay resell prices. and i hope they impress in person.

i thought he said this for the Puma release and it was just the collections page that was put into place.

The collections page didn't do much to stop the bots. The bots still got through and was able to cop a few hundred pairs of the Filling Pieces

The collections page didn't do much to stop the bots. The bots still got through and was able to cop a few hundred pairs of the Filling Pieces

i agree, so im not really sure what andy has in store for this release that would change the game

Unless they add image captchas like nike did, but that will stop the bots for this release. The bots will figure out the system eventually

QUESTION FOR DA SHOE WEARERS ANN NOT THE RESELLERS.

YALL KNOW THE LORD IS ECCLECTIC IN HIS FOOTWEAR CHOICE

AS MANY OF YOU ARE

TO WEAR, TO ROCK, NOT TO FLIP

WHICH OF THE TWO BLOCKER BUSTER CROTCH THRUSTING SHOES WOULD U MOST WANT

DA RF GLV OR DA SUPREME FOAMBS????

MY INNER HYPEBEAST IS FIENDING FOR THAT GAUDY PRINT ON DA FOAMBS

AND MY CURRENT SELF WANTS DA CLEAN MONO SCHEME OF DA ASICS

Back
Top Bottom