Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

QUESTION FOR DA SHOE WEARERS ANN NOT THE RESELLERS.

YALL KNOW THE LORD IS ECCLECTIC IN HIS FOOTWEAR CHOICE

AS MANY OF YOU ARE

TO WEAR, TO ROCK, NOT TO FLIP

WHICH OF THE TWO BLOCKER BUSTER CROTCH THRUSTING SHOES WOULD U MOST WANT

DA RF GLV OR DA SUPREME FOAMBS????

MY INNER HYPEBEAST IS FIENDING FOR THAT GAUDY PRINT ON DA FOAMBS

AND MY CURRENT SELF WANTS DA CLEAN MONO SCHEME OF DA ASICS

im in the middle of the transition from J's to runners, i just had a an epiphany the other day that i wear all my runners and barely wear any of my js

from a comfort perspective its a no brainer, plus its cheaper and less hype

but i would still try to cop supremes, so that you can trade for the Rare runners you are missing

i want some super reds, flamingos n volcanos

U ALREADY KNOW MAN

I THINK US OLD TIMERS ARE CLINGING ON TO ALOT OF NOSTALGIA W OUR OLDER BBALL KICKS.

IM IN FULL GRANDPA MODE WHEN ITS EASIER TO THROW ON NB OR ASICS BC OF THE COMFORT LOL

Any ideas on what the size run will be for the Mints?

I don't want to get my hopes up for landing a size 14 only to find out it ends with a 13.

asics for sure, can't wear foams like that anymore, they hurt my feet even tho I still like the way they look...also think its gonna be much more difficult to acquire the supremes

Repped, you're right, I guess I just thought the Pyrex comparison was strange. And I have a hard time imagining the RF hype getting much crazier than it already is, but maybe I'm just in denial 
laugh.gif

if he started doing collabs with the evil empire 
devil.gif

QUESTION FOR DA SHOE WEARERS ANN NOT THE RESELLERS.

YALL KNOW THE LORD IS ECCLECTIC IN HIS FOOTWEAR CHOICE

AS MANY OF YOU ARE

TO WEAR, TO ROCK, NOT TO FLIP

WHICH OF THE TWO BLOCKER BUSTER CROTCH THRUSTING SHOES WOULD U MOST WANT

DA RF GLV OR DA SUPREME FOAMBS????

MY INNER HYPEBEAST IS FIENDING FOR THAT GAUDY PRINT ON DA FOAMBS

AND MY CURRENT SELF WANTS DA CLEAN MONO SCHEME OF DA ASICS

Supreme shorts and RF joints (not together). Everybody wins B lol.

I wasnt feeling the Corals at first and went with the Mint pair...but now looking on instagram...it made me appreciate them and now i actually want them :wow:
have both and I can definitely say without a doubt that the corals are much better on feet. 

and to the dude up there who mentioned about prices for the CoA's increasing I totally agree with that too. am planning on HOPEFULLY doubling up on both the mints/corals within the coming months since prices are at a cool 170-220 on fb groups. 

mind linking me to some fb groups...i have no idea what groups look up lol

I'm pretty torn between this release. I've owned both the mints and coves in the GLIII forms. I didnt wear them much and ended up selling them. I'm considering copping the Vs but my fear again is that history will repeat itself..

Debating on chilling on this release. Interested in the rose golds more so than these. May just be a game day decision--really not sure.

I dont see RF and Nike collabing due to how Nike likes to dictate a lot and Ronnie has a mind of his own when it comes to collabing and creating pieces. But I could be wrong, if he was to ever collab I see him doing some like hurache trainers or some air maxes

LOL YALL REALLY WORSHIP RAHN RAHN

HE'S GOT HIS OWN LANE AND NICHE

TAKE HIM OFF THE PEDESTAL DOE

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT NIKE IS

ASK YALL BOYFRIEND KANYE ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP W NIKE

Back
Top Bottom