Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm a big fan of RF. But some of YALL treat this dude like a straight up GOD. I guess you don't follow other designers so you're out of the loop. But what Ronnie does is basically regurgitate **** that's been done before. He does do a great job on creating hype and making people feel like they're getting something exclusive.

With rf it's the same cycle for every release I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it :lol:

LOL YALL REALLY WORSHIP RAHN RAHN

HE'S GOT HIS OWN LANE AND NICHE

TAKE HIM OFF THE PEDESTAL DOE

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT NIKE IS

ASK YALL BOYFRIEND KANYE ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP W NIKE
like i said, they don't need each other to prosper. rf takes on nike models would be dope tho - he's got an eye for this, def found his lane

Tickets being given out now, anyone in NYC hurry to the stores!

"We are now giving out tickets for Saturday's Cove and Mint Asics Gel Lyte V release @ Kith flagship 644 broadway and Kith Bklyn 233 Flatbush"

First come First serve good luck!

Last edited:
close to a RF release. A lot of "im switching from J's to the bandwagon" posts. A conversation of RF working with nike sparks. coincidence? 

Anybody got a jet I can use? 
nerd.gif

i heard production was upped big time for this release. more than double the amount of volcano. i wouldnt stress too much. will be interesting how the reseller market fairs with the much higher run. there will probably be tons sitting on ebay.

Ah, honestly thought 4 mens was the smallest. She wears a 7 in Nike, 5 would be fine right?
if she wears a size 7 womens, probably would want a 5.5 or maybe even a 6. usually mens 5.5 = womens 7. look at the centimeter sizing equivalent.

Also dudes are literally RUNNING from te Barclay center(train lets out there) up the block to kith lol

I lucked out an was just finishing lunch 4 blocks away when the tweet hit lol

Also ticket holder are told the release is Saturday 10am not 11am I asked about online Saturday and was told a flat out no

Take it for what it's worth

did Andy Oliver say he implemented some type of system where we can have a chance to grab both the Coves and Mints? I desperately want both shoes but if I had to choose I would have to sacrifice the Mints

Got my ticket ... never got a ticket before ... I know I need to go back Sat at 10 AM ... is it FCFS on both size/model?

Last edited:
I know I shouldnt judge. but the pictures of lines literally make me want to get out of the shoe game. I mean these are NOT my people. 

Last edited:
Don't see why all of a sudden it wouldn't be a 4/5 online release. Would make sense to keep the online release at 4/5 so all the kiddies can't double dip in the chip bag. Let them take there tickets and cop in person. Should weed out some buyers online. I believe the online release is still Saturday. That's why 4/5 is getting hyped up.

Back
Top Bottom